The Deep Secret

Chapter 2

Once we finished putting the groceries away I asked my parents: "Can I go with Tiana and Andrea to the surfing competition in the beach today? I hear Tana Aslot is going to be there!" Tana Aslot is a world famous surfer who got second place in the world championship. There were over 70 other competitors!"Sure honey just be back early." Mom said. " Yes sweety, do what your mom says." Dad said that as if he didn't have a care in the world! Oh well! "Ok, bye. Thanks." As I left the restaurant I met up with Tiana and Andrea in front of the doll store, like always. Man, it's hard to belive that ever since we were 6 years old, we've always done something in this place. Wow, and it is creepy. " Hey guys! I haven't seen you in 2 weeks!" I said once I got a view of them. Then ran up to them and gave them a big group hug!"Nice to see you, too Ally!" Tiana said as she laughed at my need for my huge bear hug! "Yeah...we missed you too!" Andrea said as she laughed. Their syncronized laughing creeped me out! "So, lets go to the beach!" I said breaking both of them out of their trance! Once we got to the beach, Andrea asked, " Are you okay? You seem kind of pale." I lied "Yeah, I'm fine." Tiana screamed, " Happy 16th birthday Ally!" How can my best friend forget my birthday!? "It's tomorrow" I said annoyed, "Ohh, no wonder why my sister was so angry at me this morning. I must have confused hers with yours, sorry." Tiana exused herself. "It's okay, you reminded me that it was tomorrow. It has been a busy week!" I said, and it was true. "Look! It's starting!" Andrea said as she sat in the sand because the bleachers were full. I sat down. After a while I woke up to the sight of the lifeguard wich was Oscar Tadlor who was my crush since 5th grade! I'm 16 years old!(almost) He wasn't doing mouth to mouth just fanning some air in my face. "What happened?" I asked unsure. "You got dragged in the water and and fainted!" Tiana said worried.