Chapter 1

Welcome to our first book! We are very eager to share our writings with you all.

It had only just occurred to Jeon Jungkook that his pal Taehyung was no longer standing in the mall beside him. Damn... the younger thought as he quickly tore out his cellular device dialing the olders number. "Where are you!?"

"I told you Kooks I had to go home."

"Home?! How am I supposed to get home?"

"Uh.. I didn't think about that" Jungkook sighed softly. This wasn't the first time a situation like this had happened. Tae's forgotten Jungkook in many places like the mall, a restaurant, the store, his work. This only added to the now long list of every place Jungkook had ever been left in.

"I'll get a ride home."

"Are you sure? I can come back..." Tae really did mean well, it wasn't like all of the incidents were on purpose even though sometimes Jungkook liked to believe they were.

"No Tae, it's fine." He never was sure exactly how his friend could remember his car but not people. "I'll call you later alright?"

"Hmm okay! Be safe" the older hung up with a click. Jungkook ran through his phone browser looking for a cab company, preferably the one he'd always used the Armaritic but as he noticed they were closed for lunch.

"How odd..." He said to no one but himself and picked the next best ranked cab company that was near by dialing the number. Sunshine Cabby...

"Take you where you need to go this is Lisa how may I help you?"

"Yes, may I get a cab from the mall to my home?"

"Of course sir! Which entrance would you wished to be picked up at?"

"E is fine."

"Alright, your cab will arrive shortly"

"Thank you." Jungkook quickly hung up his phone. He shook off the odd feeling he got after the call, dismissing it as him just being nervous for not using the same company he always had.

Jungkook was sitting outside the mall when a small four door sunshine cabby pulled up. "Are you the one who called?" There was a sunshine smile which reflected the company's name from the driver once the passenger side window was rolled down.

"Yeah..." Jungkook walked up getting inside and taking a seat quickly shutting the door. "It's-"

"Ah, shh the cab knows where to go." Jungkook momentarily deadpanned as the driver laughed softly.

"Are you high or something?" He had failed to notice the cab moving while the driver still started at him.

"No... I said the same thing though."

"What-The-Fuck!? Shouldn't you be like paying attention to the road or something while you are driving, what do you mean the cab knows? Are you fucking crazy?"

"It knows where you really need to go."

"You said that!"

"Yes, and once upon a time I sat in that same seat asking the same thing you are right now."

"My house is that way!" He pointed back towards the interstate that was now behind them.

"The car doesn't think you need to go there."

"I'm calling the cops." Jungkook reached for his phone in his pocket.

"Cell reception won't work." the driver informed, still keeping his huge smile