Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm clock. NOOO not another day at school 😭. Well I get up and do everything I usually do and for my 20 minutes to spare I look through twitter to check if Matthew tweeted anything, he did,

"So excited for Magcon this weekend" that's when I flipped out and threw my phone and I started crying. I mean I really wanna meet him and tour

My mom came running down the stairs "Amra are you okay!" I shook my head and said "It's not like it matters" "Honey if it's about Magcon you know it's hard for us. I'm sorry" she told me. "Yeah I've realized mom" she tried hugging me but I moved away and said "I have to go." And left.

After School...

Today was horrible my morning sucked and my day didn't go so well either. I was so tired and I kept snapping at people not realizing who it was whoops.

Anyway I got home and my parents were still at work. I went to my room and took a nap.

2 hours later they got home and they asked me to come downstairs. when I walked down they said that I could go!

"we've come to the decision that you can go. But there are rules. " they said. I couldn't believe my ears or eyes I thought I was dreaming. while they were lecturing me about safety I was too busy freaking out on the inside

Well 4 hours later Ajka and I were on our way to New Jersey and we were jamming out to my music.

the Next morning it was time to meet the crew. My boyfriend Jake broke up with me because he didn't trust me if I get a picture with Matt that he would dump me. Jake HATES Matt. I really don't know why. I told Jake that it looks like I'm gonna get dumped cause I need a picture with my inspiration. Yeah well I'm single now haha.

Ajka and I went shopping and I was watching Matthew's vines and someone ran into me.

Ajka laughs and then gasps, I yell "Watch where you're going damn". When I look up I see those blue eyes that I could recognize anywhere. "Oh my gosh Nash". I say all choked up

"I see Matt is your fav" he said smirking. "Yeah he's my my inspiration and my best friend here loves Carter!" I respond. "Wanna meet them?" Nash asks! We scream and say "YAHH". "Come this way Babe and Babes friend" Nash says. I laugh and ask who's babe and he says "you" and blushes. "OOOO GET IT" ajka said.

I laugh and hug Nash and take a quick picture with him and asked for a piggy back ride, cause I'm lazy as fuck. He says "anything for you babe" and I blush and get on his back.

"When we go in don't freak out" he told us when we were outside the door. We walk in me on Nash's back and Ajka panting like a dog. The guys stare at us and then my eyes lock with the guy I've loved forever Matthew Espinosa