Malfoy Manor

All Rights Reserved to JK Rowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Laci! Laci! Laci! Wake UP!" my dear brother screeches in my ear while bouncing on my bed. How immature can that boy possibly be? Hasn't he ever heard of beauty sleep? "What do you want, Draco?" I give him the death stare as he jumps off of my bed. "Mum and Dad have our letters! I was sent up here to fetch you for breakfast!" The moment he said letters, I jumped- and I mean jumped- out of bed. "Let me have five minutes and I will be right down" I called as I raced into my bathroom.

I have never liked my home. It is too large, I have never been able to correctly navigate it on my own. Draco on the other hand adores our wealth and superiority. Well, around mum and dad. I grab a nice black dress and pull some tights on. I quickly get rid of my bed head and make myself presentable. Once I step out of the bathroom, it is already half past eight. I rush down the stairs being cautious not to loose my footing and fall.

"Sorry, Mum and Dad, I didn't think I would take so long." "Hush child and sit with your brother," mum scolds. I take a seat next to Draco and take a bite of the porridge that one of the many house elves in the manor placed in front of me. "Today is a very special day for both of you..." father starts, "...today was the day you were accepted into Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry." I beam with excitement, I have been dreaming of Hogwarts since I was old enough to walk. "You both will be going to Diagon Alley for your supplies and robes. Laci, would you like for us to make a stop at the owlery? Or perhaps we could look at a cat." Mum states. "The owlry would be lovely mother." She nods and turns back to her food. "Father, is it true that Harry Potter will be in our year?" Draco questions, trying to hold back his excitement. "That is the rumor going around is it not?" My twin and I pay each other one quick glance before turning back to out breakfast. His eyes were lit with a spark that few are able to see in him. 

Once we finished our breakfast, we flooed to Diagon Alley.  It was filled with colorful shops and witches and wizards shopping for their items.  Mum  took Draco and I to get our school robes while father went to do important business elsewhere.  We were helped right away once in the shop.  A tailor began on both Draco and I when another wizard, probably 1st year as well, walked in.  Neither Draco, nor mum noticed the boy as he began getting his robes fitted.  I couldn't help but stare.  He stared back into my eyes for a good 5 seconds before he was startled by Draco's complaining. He only ever does this when he is around other people.  "Would you stop poking me with that bloody needle of yours!"  He shouted at the young witch.  I rolled my eyes at him without mother noticing and turned towards the boy to give an apologetic smile.  He frowned but kept glancing back at me.  

When the both of us had our robes, mum took the two of us to get books and stationery.  The shop was filled with students trying to navigate their way through the massive crowds inside.  At one point I had thought that mother and Draco had left me behind.  We also went to the owlry, just as mum had said we would.  After much contemplation, I got a small snowy owl.  "Well, what are you going to name it?"  I thought for a moment of the perfect name, "Archimedes".  Finally after all of our supplies we were missing one last thing, wands.  Mum pulled us into Ollivander's.  "Ah, Malfoy I see.  The twins, Draco and Laci, how lovely to meet you."  I stole a glance at Draco and he was also confused.  "Lets start with you, Miss Laci."  He went to the back to get wands.  "12 inch Hawthorn, unicorn hair, rather swishy."  He handed me the wand and I did a little flick.  A pile of papers on his desk went flying, "No, no, no... perhaps"  He handed me another in exchange for the last, "13 1/2 Ebony wood, unicorn hair, hard flexibility"  I gave it a flick and something happened, the room around me began to shake and I felt as though I was complete.  "Wonderful, onto you Draco."  Right away, Mr.Ollivander handed Draco a wand, "10 inches Hawthorne, unicorn hair, reasonably springy."  It was the perfect match.  

We flooed home with Archimedes and our supplies.  I ran up with my stuff once our feet touched the carpet.  In my room I packed all of my books, clothes, and stationery into my trunk.  Draco soon came up to join me.  We only had one day left before going to Hogwarts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear potterheads, or nonpotterheads!  Welcome to my new story!  I have been wanting to write a Harry Potter fanfic for so long and I am excited to go through it with you!  This is a new and up coming book and would appreciate if you vote and comment.  AND if you are wondering, yes I am a Gryffindor.

BOB the dancing eskimo bunny girl!