Sept

"If I ask you out on a friendly date?"

•°.●*●.°•

'Friendly date?'

"W-What?"

"A friendly date, just eating out, having fun and other stuff you know," He replied, "To cheer you up."

"Well, why would I dare to decline?" You agreed to his offer and gave him a sweet smile, "Plus, this day was the worst, a little date would really lift my spirits up!"

"It's settled then? Just a friendly casual date. Where do we go first?"

•°.●*●.°•

"The food is delicious here!" You exclaimed as you swallowed a portion of the meal right in front of you.

"I know! This is my favorite restaurant!" He said as he took a bite on one of his three orders.

"Yeah, you seem to really like the food here!" You laughed at the view in front of you, Jimin had three full meals and you can't help but wonder how he's so fit.

"Yes, of course. This is Taehyung's Restaurant!"

Right after you said that, you almost choked on your food, but Jimin didn't notice.

"Well, his parents' to be clear," He added, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah." You said as you composed yourself. 'I'm eating at Taehyung's restaurant, nothing wrong.'

"The three of us-Taehyung, Jungkook, and I-have been here a lot of times!" Jimin proudly said before munching on his food.

"You seem really close to each other, huh?" You said.

"Really, really close! Especially me and Taehyung!" He replied gladly. 'He must've forgotten that Taehyung rejected me.'

"Oh really? I can't even contact Ryujin properly these days, she calls maybe once to twice a month and it doesn't even exceed two minutes." You subtly complained as you took a spoonful of your meal.

"That must be sad," He sincerely replied, "I can't even handle a day without Taehyung, Jungkook, and You!"

"So how did you handle the days when we weren't friends?" You joked.

"W-Well I just admired you from afar.." Jimin said before he drank his glass of water.

You felt your cheeks burn at this, 'How can he be so straightforward?'.

"Oh." -was the only thing you could say before finishing your meal.

A few minutes of silence then Jimin finally finished his food, "Hey, would you like to go somewhere?"

You nodded and he immediately stood up and pulled you from your seat before both of you exited the restaurant.

"Let's go to a place I cherish so much." He said as both of you drove off to god knows where.

You arrived at a small park twenty minutes after both of you left the restaurant, it was pretty but it looked somehow dull.

"Dae, this place-" He breathed in before continuing, "This place is where I take the people I don't want to lose."

'Boy you only became friends with me a day ago what's happening?'

"You're such a sweet friend, Jimin." Those words came out of your mouth since you didn't know how to respond to that.

"Yeah," he sighs, "a friend."

'You better not be giving off the wrong vibe.'

The silence bothered you so you decided to speak up, "What's so special about this place? I mean, no one comes here besides you."

He just chuckled, "Don't be like that, the three of us come here often."

'Taehyung better not show up or else.'

"I actually don't know what really is special about this place," He added, "Just the fact that no one else besides us knows about this place."

"Wait how the hell does no one know about this place?" You asked him.

"Ah, you see that building over there?" He said as he pounted towards a destroyed building, "That was a school, and this was the playground."

You tried to keep your cool but then thoughts flooded your mind-'Is this place haunted?' 'Did someone die here?' 'This is quite exciting somehow.'

"Don't worry, this place isn't haunted nor did anyone die here. The people evacuated before the situation became worse."

'Are you a mind reader?'

"No, I'm not a mind reader. It's just that you're easy to see through." He laughed.

He took a peak at his phone before putting it back in his pocket, "It's four pm now."

"Wow time flies too fast." You whined, you knew you still wanted to stay with him.

"I know, now let me drive you home, princess."

'P-Princess?!'

"I'm not a princess!" You said, "I'm a queen."

He chuckled at your reaction and led you to his car before both of you drove your way to your apartment.

After he dropped you off, you went to your room and just lied down on your sofa, recalling the moments you spent with Jimin today.

"He really did cheer me up today."

•°.●*●.°•

A/N: Unrelated with the chapter buuuut what do you think is/are the reason/s Taehyung rejected you/Daehee?