Day 1 │DeathRequest.com

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/ Spiritual
Characters: Namjoon x Jimin
Date: December 01, 2017
Length: 1.8k words

Warnings:
• mentions of rape in the end
• suicide, death and gore

DEATH-REQUEST.COM

Why on earth would someone wish for the love of their life to die? Kim Namjoon had many reasons

Why on earth would someone wish for the love of their life to die? Kim Namjoon had many reasons. He'll make Jimin pay for what he did, for betraying him. If only he didn't catch him in the same bed with Taehyung naked that night, he wouldn't have done this.

It was 3:00am in the morning, the devils hour. A new thing has been whispering around the town that there's a hidden website that opens at this time. The purpose of this site was to kill, to get rid of people who aren't needed. Park Jimin was one of them.

Two days with no sleep, Namjoon sat infront of his laptop screen staring at the images of dripping blood in front of him. The headline read, Type who you want to kill.

All Namjoon needed to do was type his ex-lovers name in the search bar, birthday and the engine will immediately know who you're searching for. Then with anytime you enter, the person dies. There was a special request though, not many filled that part in.

"This is stupid." Namjoon laughed to himself in the darkness, "They probably don't even know how Jimin looks like, how can they possibly kill him?"

Slowly, he brought his long slender fingers to the keyboard and slowly typed in the form;

Name: Park Jimin/ 박지민
Birthday: October 13, 1995

Namjoon quickly glanced at the clock in the right bottom corner, 3:05 it read. Only 5 minutes left and this site with be closing, hidden and wiped. He swallowed down his anxiousness down his throat.

[Optional]
How do you want this person to die?

He will disappear during him and Taehyungs date at CoffeeBay tomorrow. Park Jimin will sneak into the school and climb ontop of the roof, walking over the edge. At the exact moment Taehyung finds him, he jumps off the edge, head first. Make it look
like he committed suicide.

ENTER?
YES | NO

It's what he deserves for cheating on me. It's what he deserves for choosing that asshole over me. It's what he deserves for throwing our 6 year relationship. Park Jimin deserves death. Those thoughts kept chanting and chanting through Namjoons mind. He'll see tomorrow if it really worked. "Maybe I was too detailed with my request.." He murmured to himself quietly, slowly drifting off to a deep slumber.