EPILOGUE

San: why did u hide this from me swara??

Sw: WO.. San..

San: (sternly) no now u don't say any thing. Now I will say and u will listen. U could have told me swara. How can u hide this thing from me..

Swara was sobbing now.

Lak: bhai... Bhai its because of ur...

San(angrily): stop it laksh.. I am talking to her not u. So don't dare to interfere between us.

Laksh looks down, swara is also sobbing looking Down

San: (furiously) swara if u could have told me everything earlier , then I would have been....( Paused sometimes, then smiles) I would have been the most happiest man in the world. .

At first they didn't realise what he said. Then they registered each word of him looks at him with wide eyes. He smiling looking both of them simultaneously.

Lak: (surprisingly) bhai.. What was that??

San: u team up with ur bhabhi and u didn't told me anything.. So TIT FOR TAT..

laksh looks at him open mouth.

Sw,: (smiles with tears) sanskar.....

San(looks at her smilingly): yes swara I'm saying correct. Nothing would have happened to me. Because from the time I got conscious only one name is revolving around mind is urs swara, only urs. When u fainted infront of me it pained me so much. So I was restless about ur health. I was very desperate to know what was the relation between us. I tried to remember but couldn't get any thing. Then this moron(looks at laksh with fake anger,) told me u r married and pregnant. I was really disappointed that u have no relation to me and u r someone Else's. (He pout)

Swara laughs seeing him. Laksh scratch his head and smiles sheepishly.. Sanskar makes faces

San: that 2 weeks ufff... U don't know how much difficult for me that 2 weeks without u. I was thinking how to meet u again. Do u know I really thought that create fight between laksh and ragini and send ragini to you.. Then he will go to meet her and I will also come with him to help. So I can meet u naa.

Lak: bhai!!! (Looks at him with horror)!!!

Swara also looks at him wide eyes hearing his weird ideas.

San: thank god then only I heard mom and badi maa's talk.. Then I send these two to u. Then because of him I unnecessarily pleaded u to live there.

Lak: I unknowingly did tit for tat naa...

San: but I really enjoyed that moments. When u came there naa, I was feeling happy to see u pregnant. I really thought that why I am feeling happy.. Then that 1 month it was a heaven for me. My love for u increased only day by day..

Laksh and swara looks at him hearing the word love..

San: ye swara I LOVE YOU.... From the time I saw u in hospital. . do u know why I have taken u to the restaurant. Not only fulfilling ur wishes but also I wanted to know what's ur decision about ur husband.. If u said any word against me then I would have proposed u.. But instead u only praised him I mean me.. (Swara and laksh chuckles). U don't know how much I was jealous from myself..

Laksh and swara burst out in a laugh .. Sanskar make faces

San: then kavita came, (laksh and swara get serious) seriously swara that time only I remembered her. Then I thought I have to move on from u. So I went to kavita. But when u faint I was very restless. U don't know swara what I was thinking that day.. When we came back, I went to room for freshup, then only I realised