Ch.1

Sorry guys I haven't posted a new chapter, I've been really busy with applying for college and flying out to Florida.... Anyways lets get on with the book.

*FLASHBACK*

I was scared awake by a loud crashing sound that came from down stairs. As i made my way out of my room making sure the door didn't make a noise because I really don't feel like getting screamed at again although it will happen it always does.

I walk down the long hallway towards the staircase but I stop when I hear people talking. I quickly but quietly walked to a wall that I could hide behind but I can still hear them talking. Yes I can hear them I am a vampire you know .

"I DON'T CARE ELIJAH I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER, IT'S NOT ABOUT KATERINA ." Nick said. I hold a tear back because that shit hurts even tho she is a raging bitch. Anyways here I am crying like baby. He never was like this he use to spoil me with things I fancy and took me to fancy parties and theaters . But now sense Katerina left he went crazy.

he tortured and beat me until I couldn't walk . I guess one day he just got tired of me being a weak human and forced me hid blood then snapped my neck. You should have seen his face it wasn't full of regret . His eyes showed hatred not towards me but because of Katerina, it's always about Katerina. But anyways here I was eavesdropping on the Original Vampires behind a wall, god i'm so dead if Klaus finds me listening in on there conversation.

" It's always about Katerina with you, ever sense she escaped you Max has been the one to suffer for her mistake and because or that you beat and torture him, you even turned him into a vampire Nik tell me how that's okay " Elijah said. If anyone can calm Nik down it's Elijah, he was even the one that showed me how to be a vampire and even got Nik to ask a witch to make me one.

I still stand here in this one spot crying and trying not to make a sound, do you know how hard that is when you just want to scream your head off. " I will do what ever I please with him, I was the one who turned him. So if I want to torture or even kill him I will do so." Klaus said and all you could hear from him was the heavy foot steps and the sound of a door slamming. I moved from behind the wall and stood at the top of the stairs with tears streaming down my face.

Elijah finally snapped out of the thought or whatever he was in and looked up noticing me . He looked at me with much sadness in his eyes. " Max I -" I cut him off before he could say anything else that would make me break down even more. " Elijah he will only do what he see's fit and that is by torturing me until I die and I - did". I say as my voice cracks at the end of what I was saying. I head down the stairs to where i was standing in front of him.

there is only one way I can make this stop, to make the pain stop. God am I really about to do this I've heard about vampires switching there flips and if your wondering what i'm talking about, well us vampires can turn off are emotion to where we don't feel pain, anger, sadness, etc. And here I am about to shut mine off. Max it's the only way I tell myself.

" Eli there is only one way I can make this stop, because it hurts to much to love him. He is not going to stop searching for me and that's why I need to, I need you to get in his way okay . " with that I head towards the doors that lead to outside. I open the door and before I leave I turn around and look at Elijah for the last time in awhile . " I love you Eli, always and forever ". with that I vamp speed away.

I might be stupid for running but i'll never be like Kat who always looked out for herself. I hope Elijah isn't angry with me, I truly hope he understands me. A tears rolls itself down my check as I think about a giant switch on a black wall, I pull the switch down and that's when I opened my eyes and felt nothing.

I keep vamp speeding until I reach a little village . I stop running a look around because i'm starving. I see a mild age man walking alone, I follow him a good bit before he turns around. " Can I help you with something sir. I haven't seen you before are you just traveling through cause if your lost I can help you find your way out of the village." he says looking at me. I smirk looking at his neck, smelling his blood and god does it smell good.

I look into his eyes still smirking. " actually you can help me with something different ". With that I quickly grabbed him and sunk my fangs into his neck sucking the blood from his body until there wasn't any drops left. And that's how my night went, draining an entire village dry.