The Party

Jasmine POV

Ughh. I hate these types of parties. And before you jump to conclusions this isn't your typical, high-school, 'get wasted and fuck someone you don't know' kind of party. It was much, much worse. I'm at my parents' annual Villegas gala. It's one of the biggest galas in all of New York and it's hosted by none other than my amazing (and I say that with sarcasm) parents, who are known for their work in politics. My dad's actually the governor of New York but my mom is an interior designer so the gala is like Christmas for her."Jasmine!" My mom shouts with a fake smile plastered on her face," Come and meet Mr. Monroe, he's the mayor of Greenswood in..." And she drones on and on about how much work he's done in his city and how successful he is. You see, my mom is the perfect trophy wife. She's practically a social butterfly and is always in the papers for some product she's promoting and can make paint drying on a fence seem interesting. She's also ridiculously beautiful. With deep,chocolate eyes and long straight dark brown hair to frame her naturally tan face along with her slim, 5'9 body, she could basically be a model. Around the room I saw my other siblings being put in the same situation as me-except for one. Where's Matthew, I thought to myself as was meeting a bunch of 'important to my mom, not important to me' guests. Suddenly, as if he read my mind he walked in with a few of his 'rebel' friends as I'd like to call them. Of course. My brother was the sibling that like to push my parents' buttons and piss them off to no end. When he got a few piercings and tattoos, my mom nearly had a heart attack. I see my mom pulling my brother aside to scold him no doubt for bringing his friends to 'such a prestigious party'. He had a smirk on his face and looked so calm, you wouldn't even tell that my mom was pissed at him. Then, I see my mom storm off, clearly frustrated and defeated, to continue socializing. "Mom really outdid herself this year huh?" Matt said in a monotone voice. "Yeah I guess she did. You really like getting her mad don't you?" I said in an amused voice. "Yep! It's one of my hobbies along with being a male stripper and painting!" He said jokingly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some friends to show around and some guests to scare." And with that he left.

Two more hours left, I mentally groaned to myself. It seemed as if this party was getting more boring by the second and I didn't even think that was possible! Although, I was slightly amused by some of the guests being outraged by Matt's friends, who were drinking like the world was going to end and were cursing without a care in the world. One of them caught my eye though. He looked like he came straight out of a Vogue photo shoot! He had an face that looked like it was carved by angels and perfect hair to match. He has a stunning smile that could literally end all wars to make him even more god-like. "How could one person be so fucking beautiful!" I accidentally said out loud, gaining some looks from some guests.

Zayn POV

I was dying of laughter as I watched these guests give Harry and I dirty looks. Harry, on the other hand, was shitfaced as he grabbed champagne after champagne. "Take as many as you can, bro, they don't have this shit in our part of town." He said with a slurred voice and a hiccup. "Okay Hazza, I think we gotta leave soon." I mumbled to myself. Matt brought us here because he thought that it would be funny to see his mum freak out for bringing us. She's a typical rich bitch who probably wipes her ass with dollar bills. From across the room, I see a girl maybe a couple of years younger than me looking bored out of her mind and absentminded lay looking at her phone. Damn she's fit, I said to myself as I checked her out. She's has wavy brown hair, a 'curvy in the right places' figure, and the most beautiful lips I've ever seen. They were plump and red because of her lipstick and they looked unbelievably soft. Then it hit me! She's Matt's sister! Fuck I can't go after his sister, he would murder me. "ZAYNIE!!! I WANT MACDONALD'S!!" Harry shouted so loud that some people turned around. "Ok then, let's go say bye to Matt first." "Okie-dokie" Harry giggled. "Jesus Christ" I muttered. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found Matt hitting on some girl and I quickly told him that I was leaving with Harry. I carried Harry to my car. "Next stop, MACDONALD'S!!" Harry screamed as we left the party, not knowing what the night would bring.