Outsiders Boyfriend Scenarios

A/N

Hey guys! Like I promise, here are the Outsiders Boyfriend Scenarios! These are my ORIGIONAL works, so no one copy my work and claim it as yours,

I will find you

And I will kill you

*Dramatic music*

Tun tun tuuuuunnnn!

Lol, jk. But seriously, no plagiarism!

Another thing-

I know I have some spelling errors, please don't remind me of them, it alright got on my nerves, just be glad I at least did this.

Anywhore, enjoy my fellow readers and outsiders Fans!!! :D

Ponyboy

You were walking home from school when you noticed the theater playing Gone with the Wind again. Since you really liked the book, you decided to go ahead and watch the movie. You were heading for the door, when someone accidently bumped into you, causing you to fall forward.

"Hey! Watch-" you started, but stopped when you saw a pair of hazel grey eyes staring back at you.

"I'm really sorry" the boy apologized, holding out his hand to you. You slightly smiled at him.

"It's alright, no harm done" you replied, taking a hold of his hand. "Are you here to watch Gone with the Wind?" He nodded happily as he helped you to your feet.

"Yea, I really liked the book, so I thought I would come watch the movie as well" he smiled. "And you?" He stuffed his hands into his pockets, not tearing his eyes away from you

"Same" you replied. "Um, I guess I'll see you around. maybe?"

"Definitely." You smiled even bigger as you began heading into the movie theater.

Johnny

It was really cloudy outside, looking like it was going to rain. Thinking how you're ever going to make it home fast enough to miss the first drops, you rested your elbow on your books that lay on top of your desk. You didn't realize it, but the weight you were putting on your elbow, was causing your books to move closer and closer to the edge.

Ring!!!!

When the bell rang, your books fell to the floor, some papers falling out in the process. Everybody raced out the door, stepping on your stuff as they passed.

"Great, just great" you said to yourself. You got up from your chair and began picking up your stuff, when a pair of old, dirty sneakers stopped in front of you. A pair of dark hands reached down and began helping you. You looked up, finding a boy with dark hair, dark skin, and cuts on his cheeks.

"Here you go" he said, handing you what he picked up. You kept on staring at him, noticing his dark eyes that reminded you of a puppy.

"Thanks" you replied. He stood up and held his hand out to you. At first you hesitated, but you took his hand and he helped you up.

"See ya around" he said, before walking away from you. You simply hugged your books to your chest, a small smile plastered on your face.

Dallas