Week 1

"Another boring Tuesday." Murmured Zach to himself, he watched the Magnolias blowing the wind from behind a window. Zach wasn't interested in whatever the history teacher Mr.Taylor was talking about, Zach used to love history but since he moved to the U.K. with his mom and baby sister to get away from their abusive dad. Now since he is in the U.K. history has been a second thought to him, he wasn't that interested in another country's history, he was American "why do I have to learn this crap I don't even care," he thought silently in his head.

Zach was turning 15 in April it was late March, in a matter of 5 weeks, Zach will be 15. They never really celebrated birthdays before but Zach's mom had said that they could have a birthday party. "Like that mattered," he told his mom. All of Zach's two friends lived in America, his friends liked him but they weren't willing to come to Manchester for him. So the birthday party didn't really matter to him so it would just be him, his mom, and his baby sister.

Although people at his new school tried to make friends with him it didn't work. Zach was never a very social kid, to begin with, his only friends were only his friends because he had basically been his friends since birth. Zach's mom, Tyler's dad, Lily's mom and dad were all buddy buddy in high school. Zach is not only birthday twins as they referred called each other. Lily and Zach not only were they born on the same day but they were two rooms and one hour apart. Zach and Lily were really close, they all were but Tyler was one year older