Saving Echo

Chapter 1

~

~

Echo's P.O.V

I can't do this.

Not anymore.

I kept trying to convince myself that I can live without Kyle, that I can move on but I can't for some reason no matter how hard I try I can not leave that perfect ass hole.

I was lost in a trance as I looked at Kyle from across the kitchen, his shaggy dark hair was gelled upwards but it looked perfect and messy all at the same time.

His dark brown eyes sparkled as he smiled happily, I want to so badly kiss him and punch him.

Sara was seated beside him as they snuggled, her red hair was covering his shoulder as he kissed her forehead.

I could already see myself crushing her red headed skull.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as they whispered sweet things, and kissed I couldn't bare to look at them anymore; I walked into the kitchen to help my mum prepare lunch for Kyle,Sara,and I.

"Kyle's new girlfriend seems very sweet, don't you think?" My mum asked while she chopped the carrots into tiny slivers.

"Uhh...yes I guess" I laughed nervously.

"You don't like her, Echo every girlfriend he has ever had you always picked out there flaws"

My mum said clearly annoyed.

"Well he just doesn't see other girls, he only cares if there pretty, and athletic" I huffed.

"He is a boy honey it's what they do" she laughed while she set up the snack bowls.

I washed the knifes and cutting boards while my mum blabbers on and on about how I should give Sara a chance, but I knew she was no good.

I placed the last cutting board beside the microwave, and grabbed the snack bowl shortly after. I walked into the living room where I was met with Kyle and Sara sucking faces.

"Ew...stop" I said while making fake gagging noises, as I set the snack bowl onto the table.

"Your so childish" Kyle said while Sara laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch across from Kyle, and Sara.

"Says the one who thought jumping off the roof and onto the trampoline while on a toboggan sled was a good idea" I retorted.

"Touché" Kyle said winking at me, I grabbed a cracker from the snack bowl and slowly took bites out of it because i hated hanging out with Kyle's girlfriends.

For pretty much the whole time Kyle was over he did not once have a full conversation with me.

Because he always had a girl with him.

After I ate half of the snack bowl I felt a whole lot better because eating your feelings works and I'm not ashamed.

Little over an hour Sara had to leave for her volleyball practice and it was just me and Kyle yay.

"So...do you like Sara?" Kyle asked his dark eyes curious, He looks at me waiting for my answer.

"Ummm, Yea! She's perfect" I laughed nervously I was trying so hard to hold my anger,jealousy,and love for Kyle deep down inside.

"Great!!!" Kyle said smiling as he got up to give me a hue bear hug his warm muscular arms wrapped around petite body, I closed my eyes trying to enjoy this moment in his arms wishing it would never end.

"D-do you love me?" I blurted out I quickly covered my mouth as he stared at me blankly "of course I do! Your like my sister" he said kissing my forehead.

Ouch. That hurt a lot I smiled trying to cover up my pain "do you want to go to a party?" He asked grabbing a carrot and snapped it in half with his white teeth.

"Umm what party?" I asked tucking my legs close to my cold body, Kyle got up and sat next to me his arms wrapped around me I laid my head against his chest his heart beat was filling my ears as I closed my eyes.

"Well there is a part tonight at Matt's and he invited us!" Kyle said I could tell he was smiling.

"Mmmhmm.. OH! Umm sure!" I snapped out of my trance and got off of Kyle.

"Yea I'll go. What time?" I Asked "8? I think" Kyle said while running his fingers through his dark hair wishing I was doing that.

"I'm going to get changed" I said as I ran up my hard wood stair case.

I barged into my greyish purple room and walked Into my closet.

Now Echo this is your first party of the year let's make a good impression.

I grabbed my black muscle tee that had the diamond logo on it and a hot pink bandeau, With some dark ripped shorts and my black and white converse.

I ran into my bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun, I added some makeup and I was good to go.

"Reaaaaaady" I said as I slide down the stair case rail.

"DANM you look hot" Kyle teased I shoved him out the door as I followed.

"Now big warning Matt's party's can go a little overboard" Kyle said his eyes were dark and worrisome.

I nodded "I will be fine" I comforted him. Kyle kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you Echo".

Please mean it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive hope you guys liked this story

Have a great day plus if anyone can make a cover for me I will love you forever <3