MISSING CAMPER {Chapter 1}

^*???'s POV*^

I was out camping alone with my friends, and we were all looking for sticks out in the woods to make a fire because it was getting seriously cold. But then, I got lost in the woods on the edge of the city. I had a decently sized pile of sticks in my hands and as I was bending over to grab one that fell from my hand, I heard a loud growling noise from behind me. I slowly turned around, and saw a quick flash of some big ass animal about 2 feet taller than me that was brown. And then, everything went black.

*^One Week Later^*

*^Bystander's POV*^

I was walking down the street and heard something on one of the TV's at the TV store and decided to stop and listen. It was about this boy who has gone missing. His name was "Shawn Harrison" or something like that. I reckon its nothing, just another run away boy. And I walk away.

*^Meanwhile^*

*^Fauna's POV^*

I pick up the dead body and walk back to my cave {Its her den house basically but its a cave} and lay it down on the ground. I grab a bottle from the shelf above the cauldron and walk out to the pond in front of the entrance of my cave and fill up the glass bottle. I walk back into my cave and set the potion bottle filled with water on the "currently working on" shelf then reach up to my resources and grab a rose and rip off its peddles and put them in the cauldron and add my "Shani" potion which basically is a "death of life" potion and add that to the cauldron. I take my spoon and mix the peddles with the potion, then grab my bottle that has some-sort of black glowy liquid in it, i'm not sure exactly what it is, but all I know is that it works for what i'm doing. I add that strange liquid to the cauldron and mix it even more. I take a small spoon, smaller than the one i used to mix and set it down and grab the bottle of water I put up on my shelf and open it. then i set it back down and take the spoon and put some of the mixture on the spoon and pour the small bit into the bottle of water and set the spoon down and close the bottle and then grab the small cauldron and walk it outside and slowly set it down in the pond to clean it. I walk back inside and take a syringe and open the potion I just made and inject it into the syringe and walk over to the dead body and take the humans arm and inject the potion into his blood stream. As soon as I do that I hear human footsteps and transform into my human form then hide everything and grab the cauldron and put it in my cave. I pick up the heavy human body then run out, set him down. I then cover up the entrance to my cave with a giant boulder. I again, pick up the body and run.

*^A Few Minutes Later...^*

I find myself in the middle of no where and lay down the body on the ground and run out of the woods and to the city full of humans. Police sirens where going around everywhere. They were so loud, even my werewolf powers still affect me in human form, my hearing is louder, and my hunger is much bigger than a normal human. Then again, i'm not human, or, at least, I'm not now. Not anymore.

^*HEYO*^

I finally finished this chapter. Like I said, I will try to update every 2 days. I hope you enjoyed. And as always, Hate and other rude comments will not be permitted. If you have a problem with my grammar and spelling, go address it to me in PRIVATE messages and if they are in the comments, they WILL be deleted. If you keep on insisting to do this, I will make it a way so you CAN NOT read this.