Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV
Pain. All I feel is pain. As I slowly regain consciousness I see two figures in the room with me. One of which was Carter. The other being Nurse lake. I tried to sit up but there was a sharp pain in my ribs stopping me from doing so.
"Lie back down, sweetie." Nurse Lake told me.
"How did I get here?" I asked. Carter slowly rose his hand.
"I brought you" he said.
"For the time being you wont be able to play in band. I'm sorry Ms. (Y/L/N)." Nurse lake stated.
"Oh. Okay." I replied sadly.
The thing is I love band. I play alto sax and it is amazing.
"May I go back to class." I questioned.
"Yes, but Carter must stay with you." She replied.
Authors POV
As the two walked the empty halls back to class, (Y/N) had to stop because of the excruating pain in her ribs.
"Hold up Carter!" She exclaimed, "I need to text my mom really quick."
(Y/N) POV
~Text convo with Mom~
(Y/N)=Y. (Y/M/N)=M
Y: Can you pick me up?
M: Why
Y: I just really need you to pick me up and take me to the hospital
M: What happened?!
Y: I'll explain when you get here.
M: I'm on my way.
Y: Thanks mom. ILY 💖
M: ILY2💖
~End of text convo~
(Y/M/N) POV
My shift just ended when I got a text from my daughter. (Read text convo above cuz I'm to lazy to retype it). I ran to my car and drove as fast as possible to the school(without getting a ticket of course)when I got there I went to the office and signed (Y/N) out. She came up to me holding her rib cage. Once we were in the car she asked, "Why aren't we moving?"
"Explain. Now." I commanded.
She took in a Sep breath then said, "ThisgirlnamedAllisonbullysmeatschooleverydayandtodaysheandherfriendsbeatmeupandIpassedouttheCartertookmetothenurseandnowmyribshurtreallyreallybad."
"Could you repeat that a little slower please?" I asked her.
"This girl named Allison bullys me at school everyday and today she and her friends beat me up and I passed out then Carter took me to the nurse and now my rib hurts really really bad." She said again.
"Aww. Baby girl. Why didnt you tell me sooner?"
"I was afraid you'd be disappointed that I cant stand up for my self."
"I couldnt be upset with you for that. Yanno what kiddo? Dad told me he hs some news for when we get home. Now lets get you to the hospital. I think you may have just bruised your rib."