Chapter 33.

All 6 of the teens walked in Prom with flashing lights in their faces

All 6 of the teens walked in Prom with flashing lights in their faces. Each of them turned heads as the music blared loudly. "It looks so pretty in here!" Levy said with her hands clasped together.

"It's just like I dreamed when I was younger!" Lucy sighed happily. "Prom is lame, that's why Gajeel, Gray, and I are spiking the punch bowl." Natsu snickered to himself. "What are you? Fucking idiots?"

Lucy exclaimed while the guys walked towards the catering table. "They are gonna go to jail before they even graduate!" Juvia groaned holding her forehead. "Idiots."

"I'm not bailing them out either." The girls laughed at Lucy's comment before they started to dance. Let's just say that they don't want to drink any lunch tonight.

•••

"This what you've all been waiting for.. time to announce the prom queen and king!" Erza said while standing on top of the stage. She had an envelope in her left hand.

"Your 2017 Prom Queen is... Juvia Lockser!" Juvia's eyes widened, as Lucy & Levy cheered loudly. She walked slowly on stage as everyone smiled at her. Mirajane places the tiara on the teen's head softly.

"And your 2017 Prom King is... Gray Fullbuster!" Gray smirked at Gajeel who grunted immediately. He walked on stage smiling at Juvia. Mira placed the crown on his head. Gray grabbed Juvia's hand, surprising her with a kiss on her lips. Lucy and Levy screamed.

"I'd hate to interrupt this moment, but I've got a question to ask a very important girl." Everyone turned to see Natsu on one knee in front of Lucy. Her eyes widened as she saw the most beautiful engagement ring. "Lucy, will you marry me?"

She hugged him immediately as tears fell from her face. "Of course I'll marry you Natsu. I love you so much." Natsu slipped the ring on her finger as everyone cheered. "I love you too Luce, always will." They kissed tenderly.