Letter to readers

The internet,

Wattpad.

December 12th 2017.

Dear reader,

It's been a joy to write this book, and I'm a bit sad it has come to an end. I'm happy to have shared this story with you, and it's kind of crazy that I've already finished book three in a ten-part series. Also, this is the fourth book I'm finishing this year, so color me shocked.

The Artist has been something I've been excited to write since I started planning out the series. I'm an art junkie, so that's expected, and I do hope some of the language I used wasn't overly technical or anything.

The story might have been from Caleb's perspective, but I really wanted to capture Toby as a person and I hoped I did that to a satisfactory level. There's a reason why assault is extremely under-reported, many people who've gone through it either feel it's their fault, or don't really understand to a full extent what exactly happened to them.

So yes, a lot of assault victims don't know they've been assaulted. I hope I was able to explain that confusion on Toby's part, and I know it's an ambiguous ground to discuss why people forgive those that have done this to them, so I've left it as an open end for interpretation to why Toby forgave Brendan.

I know most of my writing is angsty and emotional, but I hope that I'm able to appeal to the right ones when discussing the issues I bring up along the way in my stories.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story altogether. I loved writing this book, and I loved the characters. I hope you feel the same way about them.

Always grateful for your support,

Saintc.

If you enjoyed this book enough to check out my others. Here are some other books of mine you might enjoy:

Nerd Alert [Completed/27 parts/Humor/Teen Fiction]

Alexander isn't your typical nerd. He'll say what he wants, do what he wants, and verbally bash you while doing it. That's what Travis, a soccer player assigned to be tutored by Alexander, hates most about him.

Confusing feelings, a drunken party, and a month of tutoring was all it took to get Travis to realize he was head over heels for the sharp-tongued Alex.

Now, if only he knew where Alex's sarcasm switch was...

Finding August [Completed/27 parts/Romance]

August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walked in- unexpectedly.

Vincent had a decent quiet life working as a tattoo artist in the city of Detroit until the runway aspiring artist August knocks at his front door asking for a home. August promises it will only be for a year and Vincent agrees, but Vincent never knew that August keeping to that promise was going to be so painful.

Now Vincent sees August in the news just months after his disappearance. August is making it big and will be holding his first exhibition in New York. The thing is, Vincent can't just seem to stop himself from chasing after him.

Bedazzled [Completed/ 18 parts/Fantasy]

Jeffery is sick, seasick.

After a mysterious creature from the depths saved him from drowning, Jeffery just can't seem to keep his head out of the water. Bound in lust and put in a compromising situation, Jeffery makes an astonishing decision to go forth to find this merman.

Acceptance [Completed/32 parts/Romance]

Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self-pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan.

But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance.

Symphony [Completed/52 Parts/General Fiction/Romance]

sym•pho•ny [símfənee]
(Plural sym•pho•nies)
Noun
Complex musical composition: a major work for an orchestra, including wind, string, and percussion instruments, usually composed in four movements, at least one of which is in sonata form.

Alejandro is what you would call a prodigy, a musical genius. Growing up as a blind student of the piano has always been hard. He'd had to prove time and time again that he was worth the effort and eventually clawed his way to the top.

But his handicap threatens to shatter his future dreams and aspirations. How on earth is he supposed to play in a symphony if he can't read music?

There comes help, there comes hope, and there comes the biggest compromise in the form of love from another man.

Decisions and Mayhem [Completed/Humor/Teen Fiction/22 Parts]

Antonio Martinez has a hard time fitting in. For one he wasn't born in the USA and as a result has a funny accent the kids at school make fun of. New money was looked down on in his private school, and the former top of the class had it out for him for stealing her spot.

Antonio didn't think things could get any worse until his mother asked the son of her long-term boyfriend to keep an eye on him and his siblings - in other words, become their permanent babysitter.

And that was how Antonio's social life was completely ruined.