Thursday, November 30, 2017

I stayed up way too late last night. At ten o'clockish, I put on an episode of Supernatural. After that, I read on my phone for about a half hour, then I put on project Mc2, just for background noise, and ended up actually watching it. After that, I put on Ice Girls, a movie that takes place in Ontario, Canada, and focuses on a girl who had a skating injury, getting back on the ice. After that, I put on Mean Girls, hoping I would fall asleep. I didn't because when that was over, I put on supernatural again. while I was watching the third episode of the night, I finally fell asleep.

   My day was okay, at the start. I woke up, (and had to turn off the t.v. using the t.v. itself, because according to Amanda, Ranon lost the remote,but after the t.v. was turned off, Ranon gave the remote to me), and procrastinated doing my schoolwork. After about 1-1/2 hours, I started on it, but that was only because my mom was coming out, and I didn't want to make her mad. So I did my school, and then my seminary. After that, me and PJ went to go feed the dogs and pig (the two animals I'm in charge of this week. Next Monday I'm in charge of cats and chickens, so that good). When the animals were fed, I came back in, and kind of slacked on my chores. I worked on Infinity Is Forever, and then I picked up the table and table square with the help of my younger siblings, and then I swept. When I was done sweeping, Amanda mopped.

   When Amanda was done mopping, our mom came out of the media room (aka the schoolroom, sewing room, game room. It's not that big, we just do almost everything except watch t.v. in there. My mom does when she's sewing, but most of the time we don't), saying no electronics until all the dishes are done. I of course ignored her, but she didn't really care until she came out at seven and took my phone and tablet, because the dishes weren't done. After she took my electronics away, while I was talking to my best friend, who I have not seen in person for seven years and we were using Marco Polo to talk, I went and did a small load of hand wash dishes, then loaded the bottom of the dishwasher, while Amanda loaded the top.

   After the dishwasher was loaded, I washed a big silver bowl, a skillet, and a rolling pin (side-note: why is it a rolling pin? I understand the rolling part but not the pin part. *the first two times i wrote "rolling" I almost put rooloing and rolloing. I'm a little tired). I then dried the bowl and rolling pin and put them away, while putting the skillet on the dish drainer to air dry. Then, while the little's and medium (that's what we call Amanda, because she's not a little, but she's not exactly a big) got ready for bed, Phoenix decided she was going to scare them. While Ranon was getting ready to brush his teeth, he had the water running, so PJ sneaked just outside the bathroom door, banged her hand on it and said "What are you doing?" she told me he jumped a foot in the air.

   Then, later while Amanda was brushing her teeth, she did the same thing, and got the exact same reaction. They even made the same noise of surprise. Then about a minute later she went to do it again, but this time Amanda had mouthwash in her mouth. After that she scared her a couple more times, then, because she had scared the hiccups into him, I covered Ranon's ears, and told PJ to leave the room, and scare him. She left and a short while later, she was in the kitchen where he couldn't see her and told me to send him in the kitchen. I looked at Ranon and said, "Go over that way, someone needs you." So he went into the kitchen, and PJ jumped out at him, then he screamed so high, that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would've sworn it was Hermione who screamed.

   PJ and I laughed at that  for a few minutes, and then she went to go finish the last few dishes next to the sink. When those were done, I started writing this. (On the computer, of course, since my mom still has my phone and tablet.) We are now watching Are We Done Yet? the sequel to Are We There Yet. So again goodnight, morning, afternoon, or evening for anyone reading this at whatever time they are reading it.

-Azure