I'm Already Tortured

My eyes slowly open, I was lying in a small, cold room. It felt like hours passed by, just from looking at the window, I could see the stars.

I laid there, like a damn idiot, I could hear screams....thank God they don't belong to Hannah's.

I sit up as the door opens, Daxton walks in and grins at me.

"Hey man..." He says.

"Fuck off." I snap.

"I've been meaning to torture you..." He says, I roll my eyes.

"That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you." I say with a grin of my own.

I've always had that twisted smile, I got it from Daphne, sometimes when I fight people, I look bat shit crazy, no mercy, not giving a fuck, and turning the bastard into a fucking mess.

I'll admit it, I'm a mess, I'm not stable, I don't give a fuck about anyone else anymore except for my sister.

"Try me." I taunt.

"I've got some news Dakota." He says.

"Well, you won't be getting any dinner tonight." He says.

"And your sister....my boys had a great time." He says slowly. My eyes widen. I lunge at him.

"YOU PISSANT!" I yelled.

"Calm down, it's over now." He says, shoving me away. "Make it easier for yourself-"

"Fuck off." I snap. He rolls his eyes.

They fucking raped my sister....I'm going to kill these men.

My stomach growls as he walks out without a word....he wants a reason to kill me....because he's provoking me.

The door slides open, Hannah staggers inside, she wasn't wearing her jacket, I could see blood between her legs, she hugs me, she silently sobs.

"I thought you were gone....I thought I was alone..." She says.

"I thought you were gone." I said, she shakes her head.

She had bruises on her lip, and a dark spot around her neck, and her clothes looked stretched.

"They kept pinning me down....the more I screamed....the more they hurt me...I couldn't do anything Dakota....I-I feel so....filthy." She says, her voice cracking, my hands shook.

"I'm sorry." I said, hugging her once more.

The door swings open, one of the men grabs Hannah by her hair, forcing her onto her feet, she trembles, he raises his hand, she flinches, closing her eyes.

"I'm not gonna hit you." He says.

"Come here." He says.

"No." She snaps, he yanks her wrist, bringing her closer to him, she digs her heels into the floor.

I stand up, then I headbut him, he staggers backwards, he grabs Hannah, pressing a gun to her head.

"I'll kill her where she stands." He threatens, I freeze as he steps out the room, with Hannah in his arms. She gives me a reassuring look as they lead her outside.

The door closes, I sit in the chair. I'm fucking weak. The door opens, Daxton walks inside, he sits in the other chair across from me.

"I have some questions, you are going to answer, if I find out you're lying, I'll beat you until you see the Holy Spirit." He says, he slides down a suitcase.

"And trust me, I don't like being tested." He adds.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty." I said.

"Was that so hard?" He asks, I stay silent.

"What happened to your parents?" He asks.

"They're dead." I said flatly.

"How many people did you kill?" He asks, gripping the ends of the table.

"Two." I said.

"Reasons?" He asks. I shake my head.

"One killed my mother, one was going to kill me." I explain bluntly, he nods.

"Any questions from you?" He asks.

"Why the fuck are we here?" I ask.

He punches me in the face, I spit all over the floor then glared at him.

"You're here because I said so, and what I say-fucking goes." He explains.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I ask.

"That depends." He says.

"Why are you torturing my sister?" I ask.

"It's our only way we can actually torture you, you don't give a damn about how many cuts you get because you've got that same fucking attitude." He says.

"That's because you're here." I shot back.

"And you should be grateful that I'm not killing you yet." He adds.

I roll my eyes.

"I should be grateful that you're raping my sister, and beating her....what's the point in torturing people?" I ask.

"Because I'm the boss. And this is how I recruit my people." He explains.

"I can't have people betray me or gang up on me, but if you're scared....you wouldn't do anything. If I break you, you're less likely to think about escaping." He adds.

"People will do anything out of fear." He says.

"So it's nothing personal boy."

"I'm not your fucking boy." I shot back. He punches me in the face again, I hold my head down.

"Hurts doesn't it?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Felt worse." I admit.

I close my eyes as he keeps punching, as he keeps stopping, I urge myself to spread a sick grin on my face, I'm not going to make him satisfied by showing my vulnerable side. Hell, I won't even beg for my life.

With another hard punch, I black out.

I open my eyes to see Hannah curled in a ball, with a warm smile on her face.

"Thanks for the ride." She says, her hair was in large curls, it was her first date and I was driving her, the douche didn't even have the decency to let her know what time they were supposed to meet.

"Are you sure you don't want me to beat up this fucking douche?" I ask.

"Dakota....really, it's okay, I'm pretty sure he forgot." She says.

"Forgot my ass, what kind of guy asks a girl out and forgets to mention the time?" I ask.

"Dakota take a chill pill, everything will be okay." She says.

She always said that, during hard times, after she chewed me out for attempting suicide, she would tell me that everything would be okay....that was just Hannah, one of the main reasons I love her.