Greninja

Today was an unusually rainy day, it was hard to get to any other city in this condition. So (Y/N) decided to stay home

(Y/N) was standing by the window, watching the raindrops trickle down against the glass

'Greninja's been acting weird lately' He thought to himself 'Maybe I'll ask him about it...'

(Y/N) looked around the house for a certain blue haired Pokémon, until his (E/C) eyes caught a glimpse of Greninja outside in the backyard.

(Y/N) made his way towards the door that led to the back of the house. He opened it to see Greninja sitting down cross legged on the ground, like he was meditating in the middle of the rain.

"Gren?" Came a voice that broke the silence, aside from the rain.

Greninja loved hearing that nickname that his trainer called him. Greninja loved his trainer's smile, his voice, his kindness. Heck, he loved everything about his trainer.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N). I was meditating." Though he was wearing a huge, red scarf around his neck that covered the his mouth, Greninja's voice was heard clearly.

"Uh.. Sorry, I disturbed you." Secretly, (Y/N) had a huge crush on Greninja. He just thought it was weird to like a Pokémon, so he decided to keep his feelings in.

"It's fine. Did you need something?"

"Um, no. I mean yes."

"Mmh?"

"It's just.. You seem to be acting weird lately."

"Weird?" Greninja questioned, wondering what his trainer meant. Then again, he was acting unusual lately. He became protective when (Y/N) was talking to other trainers, and he became more aggressive when battling.

"I.. Yeah, you do notice, don't you?" Of course (Y/N) was concerned about Greninja, he was his first Pokémon.

Greninja said with a sigh "Yes, I did." before he got up and walked over to (Y/N). "And I think it's because of this."

(Y/N) responded with a "Huh?" before his eyes went wide and his face flushed red.

Greninja's lips were pressed against his, the ninja Pokémon's hand grabbed his (H/C) hair gently while the other wrapped around his waist.

Greninja pulled (Y/N) outside, soaking him with rain water, not breaking the kiss.

The blue haired Pokémon broke the kiss when the need for air arose.

"Now, do you understand why I'm acting weird?"

"I... Y-Yeah, I do." (Y/N) said, breathless.

Greninja only smiled in response.

"So.. That means you like me?"

"Yes, I do."