Chaper One: First meeting

( Ok plz God listen to what im about to say. From this moment on you will see shit you've never seen before or read before. This story was made by a dumb ass (Me) so plz don't question why its so poorly written. Also I was like 16 and stupid, so shield your eyes! Also I'm gonna edit this quite a bit so it doesn't look like shit, thx.)

As I am sitting in detention I hear the bell ring and I rush out before the teacher can get to me. I start walking down the road to get to my house, it's not too far. I mean it's only a couple blocks, I live in Derry it's a small town. It can also be scary out here like there's a lot of kids going missing like the last kid that went missing his name was Michael Hader and his brother was Billy Hader but that was like ages ago, like 27-28 years ago.
Anyways my name is y/n l/n, I am 18 years old I have c/h and e/c colored eyes when I was about 16 my mother and father left without saying a single word. No goodbyes, no notes, no nothing just silence.
That's part of the reason I was going to go to the principles office, because some dumb kid thought it would be funny to call me some names and tell me some dumbass reasons why my mom and dad left that day like: "your a bad egg." "your too ugly." and stupid unneccesary shit like that.
Anyways as I am walking down the street I started to think about why everyone hates me I mean I have good grades but I can't play sports because of asthma and anxiety but i'm getting over that but bad thing is I cant stand clowns. Clowns always are at our sporting events, so nope last time I saw one I started hyperventilating and I pasted out right there on the court, I was 10. Maybe that's why they hate me but I shouldn't be scared of them I mean i'm 18 years old and I should be strong enough to stand up to them, plus I only have this year till I dont have to deal with them.
As I am walking down the street im almost to my house when out of know where I hear a whisper, at first I pay no attention to it but this time o swore it said " Hello y/n." I start looking everywhere frantically trying to find the source of the whisper when I hear it again " y/n down here." I look at the sewer and start to feel sick to my stomach and start walking cautiously to the sewer, kneeling down and look inside. Looking closer I see two orange looking eyes coming closer to the opening. When it comes closer to the opening I see a clown, my worst nightmare.

Okay so that's it for right now I hope I did good I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it like I said in the beginning please comment down below to tell me if you liked it and please tell me if I need to improve but other than that have a great day/night and stay tuned for more updates bye for now.