Charmless Man

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N
So.... here's the update... hope you guys read it..

"Two pints of beer, yeah?" The bartender nodded and rushed to get two cold glasses of beer for him. He scanned the bar to look for the person he is waiting for.

"That cunt better be here soon," he whispered to himself.

The bartender returned with beers in hand, "Here ya go mate," he accepted it with a half smile on his face. There was a tap on his shoulder as he was about to drink which almost spill the content of his glass.

"Fookin' twat," he spat glaring at the person who did that which made him raise an eyebrow instantly as the person grinned at him.

"Sorry i'm late. Traffic's been awful at the roundabout," Damon panted catching his breath from running. Noel rolled his eyes as he handed him his beer. "So, what's up? Why d'ya wanna meet up?" Damon asked.

"Nothing, really. I just wanna see you," Noel sipped into his beer looking at Damon with a raised eyebrow.

Damon automatically blushed and thought why the hell would this lad would want to see him. He doesn't know what to say. He just stared at Noel like a lost puppy.

"Anywho!" Noel exclaimed with too much enthusiasm that Damon almost drop his beer. "Where d'ya wanna go,love?"

"I-I thought we'll be drinking here," he stuttered thinking about what Noel's been planning to do. His heart hammering hard to the thought of what happened in the loo just recently.

"We can stay here if you want," Noel scooted and whispered in his ear "or we can go somewhere.. private," he ghosted his lips in his ear which he shudered at the sudden seductiveness of Noel's voice.

"I-I did not know you swing this way," he was surprised by Noel's actions since this lad always looks like he's gonna punch any boy who tries to step in to his personal space.

"I always knew you swing this way, love" Noel winked at him then moved away to continue drinking his beer. "So, what's it gonna be?"

"Where d'ya plan to go?" He felt excited and nervous at the same time. The thought of being with this lad in a secluded room makes him feel hot and bothered. Fuck everything else, he wants to feel Noel's cock right up his arse right fucking now! He licked his upper lip and looked deeply into Noel's blue orbs. "Let's go now," he said breathlessly making Noel smirk.

Noel paid for the beers and strut like a fuckin' rockstar that he is. Damon followed awkwardly looking from side to side to see if there's a familiar face nearby.

To Noel's surprise, they just crossed the street and walked inside Thames Hotel. He though they would drive somewhere but remembered Noel mentioning in one of his interviews that he doesn't know how to drive a fucking car.

They rode the elevator that leads to Noel's room which is pretty fancy by the way. As soon as they were inside Noel took a couple of cold beers inside the fridge while Damon stands still in the middle of the living room of the hotel room and waited patiently for the other lad to return.

Noel placed the cold beers on the coffee table and sat down on the love seat with his legs crossed. "Well, sit down lad," he said with that Mancunian accent which made Damon shiver with that thick accent. He doesn't have any idea why he is so affected with Noel's strong accent. He thinks it's fucking hot. He wonders how Noel sounds like when he's having sex.

Oh, bloody hell! I'm such a perv. He shook his head and sat beside Noel.

Noel opened two cans of beer and handed one to Damon. "Cheers mate," he said raising his can of beer.

"Cheers!!" Damon grinned raising his beer. He can see how the other lad is looking at him with an amused expression. He averted his gaze somewhere in the room while sipping his beer. Let's just say that he ca't bear the intense stare that Noel is giving him. It makes his heart skip a beat.

"You know, I wanna say I'm kinda sorry about what happened inside the loo the first time we met but," he looked at Noel straight in the eye. They were just staring at each other for quite some time.

It seems like the latter is having second thoughts of what he wants to say next. He scooted closer to Noel which made Noel raise his eyebrow. "You cheeky bastard flirting with me?" He asked with a sly smile.

"You started it. Not that i'm complaining cause I'm actually enjoying it," Damon scooted again which made their knees bump with each other.

"Well, I say you better know what you're doin' lad," he said in a low tone. Looking at Damon's lips and back to his blue orbs. He was kinda lost in the other lad's blue eyes which he feels like there's some kind of force that's pulling him towards the other.

He did not know how it got into this because the next thing he knew they were kissing and grabbing each other's body already. It was a heated make out session. Damon licked Noel's lower lip asking for entrance which makes the latter moan.

That's when Noel snapped out of his lust filled thoughts. He thought about Liam and how he loves him so much. He can't do this to the person who basically makes his entire world go round. He pushed Damon away and stood up wiping his swollen lips.

"I-I can't do this.. I'm s-sorry," he wants Damon for sure, but he loves Liam most. He promised Liam he won't hurt him. He promised he'll protect and love him no matter what. He backed away from a very shocked and hurt Damon.

"Why?" Damon whispered. "Why do you keep leading me into some kind of trap which you certainly know I will definitely fall into?" Damon was on the verge of tears now. He feels like he's been tricked or played on. He was unable to stand up, too weak to do so.

"I.. I'm.. I'm s-sorry," he stuttered out, unable to look at Damon. Because he knows that once he saw Damon's broken look, he might loose the tiny shred of sanity he has and kiss that lad again.

He kept his gaze away from Damon and started walking to the front door. "It would be best if you leave now," he said in a straight face. Damon can't even read his emotions.

Damon slowly walked towards the door trying not to feel the rejection from the Irish lad. Trying not to cry because of embarrassment. He stopped infront of Noel who's still avoiding his gaze and looking outside the door. "You're such a fuckin' twat!" He half laughed, feeling the ache in his chest. "Unbelievable," he stepped outside the door then looked at Noel for the last time before he went straight towards the elevator.

He can't think straight. He feels like a jerk for believing that Noel actually wants him.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He thought as he wiped his tears away.

He called a cab and told the driver the address of his apartment. Hoping that Graham is still awake. At least someone is still there waiting for him.. Someone who deeply loves him.. Now, he's feeling the guilt already.

"I'm sorry Graham. I'm coming home," he whispered to himself looking outside the cab window.