2

April POV Sunday

I woke up at 10:00 because I have to grocery shopping fa Thanksgiving on Wednesday.

I took a shower did the rest of my hygiene and curled my hair. I put my pink bra set on and got dressed.

My outfit:

Black shirt

Black skinny jeans

Black foams

I might be old but I can still dress. I went to Chyna room and she wah sleep wit Brian. I woke ha up cus she said she wanted to go wit me grocery shopping.

Chyna POV

I got out of bed did my morning routine and put on my black PINK set and got dressed.

My outfit:

Pink shirt

Black skinny jeans

Light pink, gold, and black 12's

I put my white and pink windbreaker on and flat iron my hair. I went to junior room and bathed him then put his diaper. I put on his black Levis, blue shirt, and his black and blue 12's. I put his blue supreme head band on and put his black jacket on. I picked him up and went downstairs. My little brothers were goin to.

Derrick outfit

Blue shirt

Black pants

Blue 5's

Jaylin outfit

White joggers

Black and White bandana shirt

All black 13's

We left out and I put Junior in his car seat den I let Jaylin get in and put Derrick in his car seat. I got in da passenger seat and got on my phone. I looked ova and my daddy wah calling my mama.

Mama:hello

Daddy:whea' ya at

Mama:on my way to da grocery store why

Daddy:ight imma be thea' inna lil bit bye luh u

Mama:luh u too bye

August POV

I left da house and went to da grocery store. I seen April pullin' in a parking spot. I got out and walked up to ha car.

Chyna POV

We got out da car and I seen my my daddy standing by the car. We all walked in and a lot of people were screaming August name. He didn't pay attention to them.

*After grocery shopping*

We went home and my daddy came he also had some clothes.

Me:u spending da night

Daddy:yes child I'm bout to put it down on ha

Me:ewww ion wanna kno dat

Mama:*hits August* u not doin nun

Daddy:u wanna bet

Mama:August u is da nastiest person eva

They went upstairs and I went to my room and my room is rite next to theirs. Brian had left fa work and junior wah sleep. Den I heard moaning and groanin. I picked Junior up and went downstairs and prince, derrick, Nate, and Jay wah on da couch I sat down and laid junior down.

* after a nap *

We all woke up and my my mama and daddy were in da kitchen. I got up and junior wah playin wit derrick.

Ma:chy go get my phone

Me:ma it's too far

Daddy:Chyna go get ha phone

Me:*mumbling* oh my fuckin god

Daddy:wha' wah dat

Me:nothin'

I got ha phone and gave it to ha den my uncle Chris came in.

Chris:wassup bald headed lil guh

Me:who bald headed

Chris:Chyna Malaya Alsina

Me:got more hair den u

Chris:anyways waddup August and April

April:hi Chris

August:waddup Chris

April POV

I made honey spicy chicken, shell mac& cheese,corn, and mash potatoes. I made everyone plate and sat it on da table.

August:I'm bout to run to da store I be right back

Me:ok

Chris stayed hea and he followed me upstairs to my room. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he sat on da bed and had me in his lap. August walked in and pushed me off his lap and dey got to fighting.

Chyna POV

Me,Prince,and Nate heard loud noises upstairs and mama screaming. We all ran upstairs and seen my daddy and Chris fighting.

Me:DADDY STOP

Mama:AUGUST STOP

Prince:POPS STOP

Nate:POPS STOP

He got up and grabbed his gun he tried to shoot Chris but I stepped in front of da bullet and fell out.

Mama:Chyna noo

Then I blacked out.