02 - flower crown

【Hiyori】
Noragami

This was supposed to be dedicated to @SilverWolf10802 but she closed her account

She smiled at the 2 sleeping boys as she continues on making the flower crown she made a while ago.

They were at a park with lots of Cherry Blossom trees blooming their flowers out. It was a beautiful sight so they rest below it.

The park wasn't too crowded so they could rest peacefully there.

Yato plays around with peoples, Pranking them , or helping them with something, While Yukine sits quietly while watching the cherry blossoms fall to the ground and trying to catch one for himself.

Hiyori was focused on trying to make a flower crown for Yato and Yukine. And after she was done with the first one, she notices that Yato and Yukine were laying down in front of her, gazing at the beautiful sakuras fall . Some even fell to their faces and they sneezed. It made her laugh.

They soon fell asleep while Hiyori continues to make the second one.

She saw them sleeping peacefully . She gently puts the first flower crown to Yato's Head and the second one to Yukine's head.Soon , she joins them to gazing the falling sakuras and soon fell asleep.

She wakes up and found there were no Sakura Trees around. She wakes up in a field filled with flowers with different colours and  grasses. She searches for Yato and Yukine but they were no where to be found. She yells for them but they didn't answer back.

'Where are they?' She thought worriedly.

"Hello there little one" A calming voice said.

She turned around to find a woman wearing a beautiful kimono with Sakura patterns dancing around it. Her face was beautiful. She wears a celestial cape and a person was with her. A cute little girl was beside her. Her face was so cute! She wears a dress with Sakura petals painted at the side.

"Your the onee-chan from before!" She pointed at Hiyori.

She was shocked. When did she meet this girl?

Then she remembered. Before they went to the park, She was buying food for their picnic when suddenly she was bumped by a little girl.

The girl was dirty and her clothes are almost ripped off, so she asked if the girl was okay. The girl said she was being chased by bad guys. Hiyori helped her escape and went  to a store to buy her new clothes and give her some of he food she bought. The girl thanked her and went away.

"You're the little girl from before!"

"Thank you for saving me from the bad guys Onee-chan !" She smiled. Hiyori smiled back at her.

"Thank you for saving my Shinki , Mortal. I shall bless you with pleasant dreams everyday" The woman said.

"Wait... Your a Goddess?" She pointed at the woman.

"Yes. I am. I am Ama-No-Uzume , The Goddess of Dream" She said. Hiyori frozed. The words slowly enters her mind one by one.

Goddess

of

Dream?

WHAT?!!

"W-Why did you brought me here?" She stuttered, afraid she would use a rude word to a goddess. "Anyone who sleeps below my Sakura Trees will be sent here. But your friends can't come because they're God and Shinki."

She nodded in understandment. "Can I go back?"

"Sure. They are calling for you too" She smiled and waved her hand in front of Hiyori's face and she collapsed.

"-YORI! HIYORI!" she hears shouting. Why are they shouting ? She opens her eyes slowly to adjust to the light. 2 figures were on top of her. Yato was on the verge of crying while Yukine's face was in distress.

She sits up and stared at the 2 boys.

"What's with you guys?"

"W-We thought you were dead.. We realized this was the Goddess of Dream's Tree.. And those who slept under it.. Humans of course, won't live anymore.." Yukine said.

Hiyori was shocked. But the Goddess was so nice! or maybe it was gratitude for saving her shinki?... She poses her thinking pose.

"But your alive ! So that's fine!" Yato smiled and hugged Hiyori. Yukine follows Yato's gesture and Hiyori smiled at them.

What will they do if she's really gone she thought to herself.