Nicotine

Loud music and flashing lights were emitted from some classmates house that Steve didn't know. Either way Steve was excited to finally forget about all his strange problems and act like a normal high school student.

Steve looked at the wild scene in front of him wondering about all the crazy things he wanted to do. In the front yard of the large two story house,  people were dancing and drinking from red solo cups. Some were making out and grinding on each other; others were smoking their lungs out.

Whooping and clapping erupted from the basketball court where a shirtless Billy dunked the basketball, winning his team the game. Steve felt his face flush as he saw how Billy's sweaty body glistened in the moonlight. Steve wasn't like Jonathan, he didn't stalk people, but for this all he wanted to do was watch Billy. All the people on the court entered the house. He didn't want to confront Billy after the fight they had.

The fight between Steve and Billy had happened a couple of weeks ago. That fight had severely hurt Billy's reputation, but had crowned Steve as King Steve once again.

"Get out of the car Steve, we're already late." Steve looked for out of the back seat window to see Jonathan staring at him, Nancy right behind him.  Nancy was wearing black dress that complimented her figure, while Jonathan was wearing jeans and a t shirt. Steve was wearing jeans and a button-up black shirt. He had lost his feelings for Nancy a long time ago. But she still held a special part in his heart. They were still great friends, hanging out at school and at each other's houses. And anyway she and Jonathan were an item.

"Uhhh, fine I'll get out." Steve opened the car door and got out. He scowled at the pair, wondering how he would've been at home right now, and not half scared to death because of a certain someone.

"Let's go inside now," Jonathan said, taking Nancy's hand, and leading them. At times like this Steve felt like a third wheel. He needed to find a lover, ASAP.

Pushing their way through the mosh pit of sweaty people, the trio finally made it to the door. Inside people were dancing to the overly loud music and drunkenly singing to it. Steve's heart started racing. This was the moment where he might see Billy somewhere.

Paranoia invaded Steve as he thought that they might get into another fight. This time with Billy fueled by revenge. It'll probably be in a secluded room, with the doors locked and nobody around to help.

"Stop looking for him Steve, it's only going to make things worse," Nancy said, holding both his and Jonathan's hand and heading towards the bar. The bar was off the side of the dance floor so everybody could see what everyone else was doing. There she served each of the boys some red liquid called pure fuel.

Steve kept looking at the sea of heads on the dance floor, trying to find a certain someone's perfect hair. He was pretty sure that Nancy and Jonathan had left to dance together, and at that moment he really didn't care. Leaning next to the counter he pondered about what he was going to do. He wanted to confront Billy, to make sure that everything was okay, and that he wouldn't be killed in the next few hours. Steve swallowed the rest of his drink in one gulp.

"Who ya looking for," whispered a voice next to his ear. The hot breath sent shivers down Steve's back and a small gasp escaped his mouth. He quickly turned around, his back up against the counter and nothing he could do about his disadvantage. Wide eyes locked onto indescribable his blue-grey ones as Billy took a step forward making the distance between them non-existent. Steve's heart rate sped up as he saw that Billy was only wearing a jean jacket and no shirt. His tan upper body and defined muscles were glistening with sweat. Steve dropped eye contact and let his eyes slowly wander down Billy's body, absorbing every detail of it, until they stopped at his defined v line. Steve gulped and looked back into Billy's eyes. He was only half a head taller than Steve, but those few inches made Billy the more intimidating.