Foxy x Reader Lemon

I was about to jumpscare the nightguard when I heard a song being sung. I walked towards the office and saw her. I walked towards her and she spun around and said "Who the hell are you?" She said.
"I'm Foxy can't you recognize me (Y/N)?" By the look on her face I can tell she doesn't believe me. I look down to my hands and saw a human hand and I screamed.    🍋🍋🍋🍋 (Y/N) POV 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
You  was wondering why there was a male in a shredded pirate outfit with fox ears on his head. You looked down and saw a red fox tail on his backside. You forgot you were still staring at his fox tail. While you were looking Foxy said "Pretty good view, huh?" You just blushed as red as a cherry. Foxy asks "You want some, my little lassie?" You say "Obviously!" (I'm dying right now 😂😂) He grabs your chair and rolls it towards him and he bends down and kisses you. He bit down on your bottom lip so he could have an entrance to put his tongue into your mouth to 'explore', you sigh and open your mouth while your lips are still touching each others, he explores your mouth, every crease and crevasse. He pulls away and you look down and you start to unzip his pants zipper and pull his pants down then he pulled down his red boxers for you, while looking you thought "Damn will that fit?!" You bend your head down and started teasing his friend  you started jerking his (however many inches) penis, then you heard a very soft moan come from Foxy. "When you moan it only turns me on even more" "If you are so turned how 'bout you suck on your new friend too?" "Sure if you do your part too while I'm sucking, hmm?" Instead of an answer he started to pull off your shirt while you kept sucking his dick, but not so little friend, once you deep throated him, he squirted his cum/seed/white stuff (whatever u call it) into your mouth and paused to  swallow all of it. He took off your shirt and unfastened your (f/c) bra and threw your bra off to the side and started to massage your left tit and sucked on your right tit. After a while of massaging and sucking your tits, he took off your pants and then your (f/c) panties then he started to finger your pussy, he stopped fingering, and he bent down he said " Hmm, someone's pussy is very wet. Do you want more?" "Yeah but it is my first time so be gentle." He placed his member to your entrance and thrusted inside you slowly.