Bonnie x Reader Lemon

Written by Foxlin777. I'm a dewb. Go follow fox for Reaper, Nanu, and other peoples lemons. Yeah.

You were frightened when you first saw the animatronics move and arrive at your door. You barely could breath. But now it's your fifth night here. It became a habit. Checking the doors and checking Pirates cove was easy to you now.

You had a favorite animatronic even though they all tried to kill you. It was Bonnie. You loved Bonnie. He was pretty easy to deal with and he was cool looking. Until....

You switched to pirates cove. Foxy wasn't peeking out. Checked Chica's doors, no there. Checked Bonnies door. Shit, he is there! You tried closing the door but it was jammed. The giant animatronic walked inside the office and looked at you. Your heart was racing. You could barely breathe. You thought he was going to kill you.

Something flashed in front of your eyes. The bonnie animatronic was gone and replaced by a man with a purple undershirt and a black dress vest with a red tie and black dress pants. He had purple hair and purple bunny ears. Was this bonnie!? Wtf!?!

"Hello Nightguard." Bonnie said playfully.

You were speechless. What was going on!?

"A little speechless are we?" He said, holding the back of your chair. He was practically nibbling on your ear. You blushed. You felt his hot breath hitting your ear. "I'll make a deal with you." He skinned the chair around so you face him. He had bright pink eyes.

"W-what's the deal?"

Bonnie smiled and leaned into your ear. "Be mine and I'll help you survive the rest of the night's."

You blushed. "B-but isn't this the last night."

"Nope. There's two more nights after this."

You swallowed. Bonnie smirked, his hand traveled down your body and ended at your thigh. You were wearing very short, shorts that day. You face became more red then Bonnie's tie. "Deal?" He asked suducivily in your ear.

His hand rubbed the inside of your thigh, making you whimper. "O-ok." You moaned.

Bonnie smiled. "Good." Bonnie lowered his head to your neck and left you hickeys. You moaned. Then he kissed your lips. It felt weird. You never expected to be doing this in a haunted pizzeria. Especially by one of the 'haunted'.

He slipped you shirt off and unbuttoned your bra. He kissed and groped your breasts while also trying to unbutton your shorts. He successfully unbuttoned you shorts and slipped them off, along with your underwear.

He commanded you to get on your hands and knees so you listened to him. You didn't want to die. You were afraid that if you didn't listen, he would kill you.

You heard Bonnie slip of his pants. You didn't dare look, but you felt his tip push against your clit. Making you moan.

"Not yet." He teased. You pouted. Bonnie kneeled down. His head was right in front of your pussy and he had a tight grip on your thighs. He smirked and dove his tongue inside, making you gasp. He thrusted his tongue in and out of you. You moaned in pleasure. You felt the knot in your stomach, but before you could warn him, you came all over his face.

Bonnie smirked and lucked his lips. "You taste great."

You blushed a deep red.

Bonnie stood up and gripped your ass. You felt his tip rub against your entrance. You whimpered. Bonnie smirked and thrusted inside of you. You let out a loud moan. Bonnie hushed you. "You don't want the others walking in on us, now do you."

You tried to stay as quiet as you could but it was difficult. He kept thrusting in and out and you couldn't help but moan.

Then bonnie hit the spot. You let out a loud moan. Bonnie smirked when he figured out your spot. He kept hitting it repeatedly. Your orgasim grew louder and louder.

Bonnie did one final thrust and came in you. You came in sync with with and moaned out his name. Bonnie smiled and help you on you feet. He held you close to him. "Now deals a deal. I'll keep you safe."

You smiled.