(chp.2) hate or love?

Charlies' P.O.V.

When i hurt Leondre i instantly knew i loved him. the way his body fits with mine perfectly, the way his hair his long but not too long, the way he's 2 years younger but is in all my classes 

----time skip to lunch----

I was walking with my friends; jay, Luke, Liam, Ethan & Damian when we saw my little leo crying on the floor. i walked up to him and uncovered his face "look at me" i said softly but dominantly 

"n-no.." he sobbed, i wonder why..?  i lifted his chin up so he was now looking me in the eye and i grabbed his wrist and he instantly winced  in pain. "L-Leondre do you self-harm?" i asked angry and concerend. "y-yeah.." thats it! i picked him up bridal style, walked to my table where my friends were already sitting and sat leo on my lap blushing and all my friends where laughing how the younger boy was blushing so hard. "Leo why were you crying before?" Damian asked curious and eager to know. "i..u-uh.. well...m-my mum found out i was b-bi and kicked me out..?" leo sniffled. "o-oh sorry mate" Damian said with pure pity. "Leo you can live with me in my big house." i said bluntly ignoring all the shocked faces. "n-no i don't wanna be any t-trouble then i already am c-char." he quietly said.. WAIT! HE FUCKING CALLED ME CHAR! "your not trouble so your gonna live with me and awee your so cute you gave me a nickname!" i said happily playing with his hair and he instantly blushed. all my friends laughed again but this time leo hid his face in the crook of my neck.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Vote, Comment And Share! xx