Ladynoir~ Twisted Part 2

You know the one shot where Chat pushed Ladybug off the Eiffel Tower because he was insane? Well, here's part two... I wasn't planning in doing one but @LovetaleFrisk requested this, and I always take my requests. Enjoy!😁

"Chat, what in the world happened to you?! You look psychotic!"

He chuckled evilly, "Oh, My Lady, I am indeed."

"Why'd he call me 'My Lady'? No... it couldn't be...?!"

"Anyways, it's time for you to come with me, Buginette."

Oh my gosh, he knows! But why is he trying to kill me...?

"No, Chat Noir. I refuse to go with you." I retorted stubbornly.

He smirked. "Too bad."

In a blink of an eye, he snatched me off the bed, zipped out of my room, and we were flying across the rooftops of Paris.

"LET ME GO, CHAT NOIR!!" I screamed as I struggled to escape his grasp around my waist.

"And why would I do that, My Lady?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO! NOW, LET ME GO!!!"

He laughed darkly. "Not until we get to the top of the Eiffel Tower."

My heart nearly stopped dead in fear.

He was going to drop me off the Eiffel Tower.

I actually was going to die this time.

I put my hands up to earrings, but they weren't there. I really don't have any hope anymore.

Not long after not giving up on trying to escape his grasp, we reached the Eiffel Tower.

As he climbed to the very top, I asked him, "Why do you want to kill me?"

He stopped and looked at me with a crazed look in his eyes.

"You caused me all this pain and suffering, so why not end it by getting rid of you?"

I was shocked. How did I make him feel like this?

"What do you mean by pain and suffering?"

"You never returned your love for me, which drove me insane. Soon, I realized that if you're gone, so will my heartbreak."

Without another word, he continued climbing up. We arrived at the top, and as soon as we did, he grabbed me by the throat and dangled me off of the Tower. The sunrise caused the sky to glow a rather menacing orange-red.

"Any last words, Ladybug?"

There was a long moment of agonizing silence before I answered.

"I... Love you... Chat Noir. After... I'm dead, you can... live the rest... of your life in guilt... because you killed the... one you love, and... the one who... loved you back," I confessed, taking many breaths as I possible could.

His grip loosened on my neck for a second. A hint of guilt and realization flashed through his eyes.

"But..." I continued.

His ears perked up in curiousity of what I was about to say.

"I'll make sure... that... won't happen."

"Wait, what?" He exclaimed.

I grabbed him by the face and smashed our lips in a passionate kiss. I felt Chat lean in just a little bit...

... And then I felt the wind pounding against us.

"We'll both die together," he whispered in my ear.

He pulled me closer, looking into my eyes. Not affectionately, but insanely.

"You're right. I'll only have guilt to live with for the rest of my life if I killed you. But if I'm gone as well, I won't have to."

Before I could respond, I felt excruciating pain hit my back and....

... I died.

Did you guys like it? I don't do to many sad ones so...

Please don't be mad at me.