Eleventh

"We'll going to the palace. And We're heading in the airport right now." He explained. "Anak Alam kong mahirap paniwalaan...."

"Pa tama na muna. I-absorb ko muna lahat ng pangyayari ngayon." I stopped him again as I change my sit and sit in the back.

"Pero anak..."

"Please. I'll ask a question later when I want and you should answer it truthfully." And then He let me.

King.Princess.South Palace. Flight. What else should I know?

I look outside the window as I absorb all the things.

Without a minute, we stopped and we're in front of the airport. In the corner of my eyes, the door opened.

"Your highness." I look at the man who told your highness and it's surprise me again that he looked at me. He handed me a black leather jacket, a black cap, a shades and a mask. "Your highness you will hide yourself. There's a lot people inside but we'll go in the VIP lane. It's for your safety,Your Highness." He bow again. I look to my front as my father wearing the same thing.

The old man exited on the van and left us here. My father told me to wear it. I obeyed and wore the things they gave as we waited here for more minutes.

Papa instructed me that he will go first and I am last. The door opened as a signed that he will leave. He look at me and smiled but I don't smiled back. It's hard to accept what's happening on my life. They closed the door as I watched them walking in on the airport and I noticed that the old man is guarding outside of the van. The men and the old man are in American black suits and shades. Also,I noticed that they had that thing in their ear where they will communicate to each other.

A simple life turns into a fairytale life.

"What an exciting life!" I sarcastically whispered. I am sure that what was just happened is not the end of this. I could feel that when we arrive 'there' as they called 'palace' this won't stop absorbing. I laugh sarcastically.

The door opened and I know That is  my signed.

I don't want to make a decision without thinking twice or thrice. So this... I obeyed what they want because I trust my family....my father.

I leaned as I get down. I walked leaning my head lightly as I noticed that some people look at me. Nahihiya ako sa suot ko Hindi ko man nakita sa salamin kung bagay ko ba o Hindi.

He signed where the way is and I Just followed what his signing.

We reach the summit of the building as I don't stop walking and they chase me behind because they instruct me to wait for a second to opened the umbrellas. So now they chasing me and covering me from the sun.

I climb as I get in. They pointed where the way of my sit is. I saw my father, sitting in front and sipping a coffee while reading a book.

They pointed my sit next to my father's row as I disobeyed and sit to other that is in the back. We are alone in the airplane and I should guess that this airplane is for us because he is a King. Insert my sarcastic tone.

The flight attendant ask me some wine but I disagree. They ask me some foods and other but I disagreed. I have no appetite.

After an hour, we're still in the airplane. It's took 2 days pala. I've decided to sit by my father as I ask him a question.

"Pa paki-kuwento mula sa umpisa hanggang ngayon kung paano ngangyari ang lahat. Kasi we're just a normal family. Ang hirap I-absorb." I narrated as he listened to me. He nodded as he gets what I want to hear.

I jolt when I heard him knock loudly. I stand up and opened the door and meet him glaring.

"Why are you knocking like I wouldn't hear?" I said in angry tone.

"I am knocking for about 12 times" he said hysterically. I astounded as I heard 12 times that he knocked. Masyado ata akong napa-remind nun.

"Let's go eat!" I said, changing the topic. Buti nalang pagdating namin Ay handa na ang lunch namin.

Peter walked near me and meet me with a look of confused as his eyebrow knotted. "Princess Abby, you will meet Bernard later at 3:oo pm." I know he'll get confused on what he said because it's obvious on his voice but he didn't let Gabriel notice. He just said normally. He know that I am done on the lessons.

But Gabriel just ignored what Peter said. Sabagay,Bakit Hindi pa ako masanay.

"Do you want to come to get you a class with Bernard?" I just ask even I know he won't.

He shrugged as he continue to eat.