Chapter seventeen: Three boys~

Dad's P.O.V~

I pulled the cord that was attached to my chest, as I heard the machine make a straight beeping noise.

I silently got up from my medical bed, taking the white sheets off as I did so. I walked over to the door pulling it open silently.

I moved my head looking from side to side, to check if any doctors or nurses would catch me. And so far, it was clear.

I tip-toed silently closing the door behind me. I walked down the hall way- listening to every step I took.

I stopped at the corner as I watched a nurse walk past not seeing me, in the corner of her eye.

I ducked down walking towards the front desk not seeing anything, or anyone.

I continued down the hall, breathing heavily-afraid I might get caught.

'You can't escape' I heard a whisper behind me, I quickly turned my head checking behind me. Holding on to my side as I felt a sharp pain.

Great, its bleeding again! I groaned in pain keeping my balance on one hand, and another on my waist.

The lights flickered down the hall that I was facing. I got up from my spot ripping my gown and taking the piece, and wrapping it around my waist.

"The last shit I need is to leave a trail of my blood while being butt-naked" I whispered. I walked back to the desk.

Finding a pair of pants placed in a cubby. I grabbed them, quickly pulling them on. I checked the desk quickly finding a bandage to wrap around my waist.

I grabbed it happy I got something. Good. I slowly peeled off the cloth I ripped, and threw it in the trash bin near.

I wrapped it around my waist making sure it was secure around my waist.

'Say goodbye....'

I turned around, frightened, until my body was jerked against the desk, as if someone suddenly pushed, for something I did wrong.

I walked over to the hall, putting my bare back against its cold features, looking down the hall I peered with one eye open.

All I could see were three men, they didn't seem real. They looked like a hologram.

But I know it wasn't...