Fuses

Yugi and the gang sat at there usually spot for lunch and where eating with light chatter among themselves. Then Téa began to talk about Atemu. No one really had talked about him for awhile because it was a touchy subject for Yugi. But today was different.

"I really really miss Atemu. He was so nice to me and I really appreciated him. I actually believe I was starting to fall in l-" She ranted before Yugi stopped her abruptly. "Téa, can you stop?" He asked while staring down at the floor. The gang looked at him.

Téa folded her arms across her chest. "I have the right to speak about him ya know. You can't do anything to stop me." Téa challenged while Yugi accepted. "I can't stop you but I can ask you to stop nicely like I have been doing all the other Ra damned times you've talked about Yami." Yugi snapped quickly. Téa glared at him.

Looking down at his best friend, he saw that he was becoming a little ticked. "Yo, calm down Yuge. She hasn't done anything yet." Joey whispered down to him. Yugi rolled his eyes and muttered 'Not yet at least' while crossing his arms across his chest and sinking down in his chair.

Eyes glared at each other as Téa began to speak again. "Why do you call him Yami? Its not even his real name." She snorted. Yugi gritted his teeth and spoke semi calmly. "Well when we didn't know what his real name was, I called him that so he wouldn't be some nameless and confused person."

"That's stupid."

"Why?"

"Because you gave him the name."

A pair of hands slammed against the table and Yugi's eyes burned with fury. Joey, Tristan and Ryou began to slowly back away from the two. Yugi rarely ever became mad but when he was, he could be scary. Really scary.

"Listen here. You barely knew him while I shared a body with him for Ra knows how long. He didn't even care too much about you. I knew him the most." Yugi practically yelled. Téa scoffed. "Yeah right." Right at that moment you could see Yugi's eye twitch. "Okay, name one thing he was afraid of." He dared her. "If you know him so well than tell me." Téa's eyes widened a bit. She never knew Yami was afraid if anything.

"Nothing." She said flatly. Yugi smirked. Ryou, Tristan and Joey looked at each other and made their 'oh crap' faces. Yugi had never smirked before. "Wrong!" He echoed. "The one thing that scared him the most, out of all the terrifying things we did, he feared the Orichalcos." Yugi said dangerously calm. Téa stared at him in disbelief. "Why would he be afraid of that?"

Knuckles crack as Yugi flexed his fingers. "Because he lost me to it." Téa scoffed. "Why would he be afraid because you most your soul to it? I mean, we got you back so why the heck is he afraid of it? If I lost my soul to it he would be ten times more worried about me than you."

A slap sound was heard as Tristan hit his forehead. "Dudes, Téa just messed up badly... she's gonna get eaten alive by Yugi." He whispered to his friends. They nodded. "Yeah. I've never seen Yugi so, so... well, pissed. Téa's about to get killed. Should we help her?" Ryou whispered back. Joey shook his head. "No, I kinda want to see his this'll turn out." Joey said. They all nodded their heads in agreement and looked at their two bickering friends again.

A enraged look glinted in Yugi's eyes. This argument brought out rare sides of Yugi. "Oh really? REALLY? Name one time he was ever, EVER worried about you and your sorry ass." Yugi challenge. Téa stuttered for words as she could not recall a time where that happened. At loss for words, she fired back with the worst insult to him ! she could think of off the top of her head. "ATEMU NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU!!! THATS WHY HES GONE!!! He didn't want to stay in earth with you and your gay-ass self."T

Téa instantly covered her mouth when she heard what she said. She had never ment it to go that far. Hot silver tears streamed down Yugi's face at Téa's words.

 "Listen, I KNOW IN GAY BUT I DON'T CARE! HECK I DON'T CARE WHAT THE WORLD THINKS ABOUT ME!! HE DID CARE FOR ME MORE THAN HE EVER DID YOU!!! So you can shut up you bitch!" Yugi screamed. His friends on the side lines gasped. Yugi had never cursed like that before.

Yugi dashed away as fast as lighting away from them, sobbing. The rest or the gang looked at her. "Are you God damn serious? You know how touchy Yugi gets when we talk about Atemu. You also insulted him pretty badly. I'm gay, and you know it so why not insult me?" Joey snapped. Téa sobbed.

"I never ment for that to get out of hand." She cried. Ryou shook his head. "You should've stopped when you saw Yugi become ticked. I know you know you saw that glint in his eyes." Ryou said to her and she sighed. "I feel like a jerk." She said aloud and Tristan muttered 'because you are...' to no one in particular.

~~~With Yugi~~~

Yugi sat under some tree crying his heart away. He covered his eyes with his and and kept his knees close to him. How could Téa be so insulting? I thought she was my friend. Yugi began to think as he cried harder. A pair of eyes looked at him saddly.

"Why do you cry aibou?" A voice called out through the quiet. Yugi jumped back startled before looking up and seeing a pair of worried crimson eyes looking down at him. Yugi nearly fainted on the spot.

"Y-yami?" Yugi whimpered. Yami nodded and when he did, Yugi nearly toppled him over by suddenly reaching out for him. He sobbed in his chest while Yami comforted him.

Worried crimson eyes looked down at Yugi. Yami didn't know what had caused Yugi to cry but when he found the person who did, they just gave themselves a first-class ticket to the shadow realm.

"How are you here? I t-thought you where g-g-gone for good." Yugi stuttered. Yami gazed down at him. "Lets just say I demanded to come back." Yami said but in reality, he practical whined on the ground begging to come back and it had annoyed the shit out of the gods. But, Yami would never tell Yugi that, it would be his little secret. For now.

"Now answer my question Aibou," he said softly. "Why are you crying?" Yugi looked up at him with blurry amethyst eyes. "T-t-tèa said you left me cause I'm... er umm gay." He said the last word so quietly that Yami could barely hear it.

Yami put in back into the corner of his mind that he would kill Téa and hugged his little Aibou. "I never wanted to leave. And if I left with a purpose like that, Mana would kill me." He added with a chuckle. Yugi giggled and hugged him back.

"I l-love you." Yugi stuttered out cutely. Yami smiled to himself and gripped onto the tacky fabric of his school uniform. "Love you too." He replied warmly. He kissed Yugi on the forehead and squeaked while blushing which mad Yami laugh.

"Can you ever stop being adorable?" Yami questioned. Yugi looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. "I never try." He added with a cute smile. Yami chuckled and hugged him again.

Later that day Yugi told Yami the whole story and began laughing halfway through it. "Yami~! Why are your laughing?" Yugi asked with a pout. "I never knew you could be so not you. Its a little funny that it actually happened." 

"Hmph!"

"Don't be like that! You know you love me."

Yugi sighed. "Yes. Yes I do." And with that Yami leaned down and kissed him. Which Yugi instantly melted into.

Sorry it got a little sloppy at the ending. It's late and I really wanted to publish this. So yeah.