12

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I could hear the yelling from outside."Uh are they always like this?",I asked Sage.

"Not at all.This is actually the first time I heard Natalie yell,but I don't think that's all she gives when she's mad.",said Stella in a worried tone.

I got a little worried Natalie could hurt Raven if they keep on fighting.We all stood there listening to the two girls arguing.

"He doesn't miss you!He doesn't love you!",I heard Raven yell.

"You don't know anything about him!",I heard Natalie's voice in sadness and anger.Suddenly all the girls stood there looking at each other.

"She hasn't brought him up in a long time.",I heard Deisy whisper to the others.

"Things are getting worse.We have to get Natalie away from Raven before they both get hurt.",Sage said opening the door.We followed them and saw that Raven turned into a wolf and was on top of Natalie;who wasn't in wolf form.Raven was attacking Natalie.

"Raven!What are you doing?!",Sage yelled in shock at what she's looking at.Raven turned towards us and Natalie threw Raven off her.Natalie got up and another wolf came running towards her and attacked her.

Natalie tried her best to get the wolf off her.It bit her.She screamed in pain.

"Natalie!",I said my eyes widening at what I just saw.I turned into a wolf and tackled the wolf who was about to bite her again.The wolf was on the ground getting up.I growled and attacked the wolf. V came and stopped us from killing each other.I turned into a human and so did the other guy.

V and I grabbed him and took him to the backyard."We're gonna talk.",said V.I turned around and saw Natalie she was losing a lot of blood.Her blood was dripping on the ground.I turned around I don't wanna see her like that.I wanna know why that guy did it to her.

We went into the she's and threw him on the ground and closed the door.

"Why are you here,kid?",asked V getting closer to him.

"To find my mate obviously.",said the guy getting up."And this kid has a name you know."

"Then tell us what your name is,kid.",I said folding my arms.

"Sasuke.",he said."My name is Sasuke."

"Well Sasuke why did you attack Natalie?",said V in a calm tone.

"Me?!She's the one that hurt my mate!",he said raising his voice.

I got closer to Sasuke,"That was her Omega!You ass!",I said poking him.

"How was I supposed to know that!",he said yelling in my face.

"Calm down you two!",said V yelling at us.We both closed our mouth.I shot him a glare.

"Sasuke,Your telling me that Raven is your mate?",said V confused.He nodded.

"That's her name.Raven.",he said dosing off.I smacked my hands together in front of Sasuke's face and he came back to reality.

"Anyways you just hurt Natalie even more than the words Raven told her.",said V.

He stood silent with his head down."I didn't mean to.",he said with his head down.

"Well you did.",I said opening the shed door."Now let's go and check up on her."

We walked inside.Everyone was downstairs except Stella and Jin and the rest of the other girls.

Jin and Stella came downstairs.We all got up.

"Well Jin.",I said.

"She lost a lot of blood.That bite was really deep.But other than that she's fine.",said Stella sighing.

"I wonder why she bled a lot.",I said turning towards Sasuke.I ran upstairs but stopped when I heard voices.The door was creaked open a little.

"Natalie they're gonna find out sooner or later.You have to tell them who he is.",I heard Sage say.

"I know Sage.It's just you guys know how much he means to me.I'm afraid I'll cry while telling them who he is and why he's important to me.I love him with all my heart.",I heard Natalie say sighing."Remember the first time I told you guys who he was."

"Yea you were crying when you were talking about him.",said Deisy.

"I'm sorry Natalie I shouldn't have said that to you.All this is my fault if I hadn't argued with you,you would be able to walk.",said Raven having her head down.

"I know you didn't mean to say that Raven.",Natalie said laying on the bed.I came in and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"J-Jungkook.",Natalie said stuttering."How long were you listening?"

"Enough to ask who he is?",I said.

To be continued

To be continued...
Sorry for not updating yesterday my wifi wasn't working.
IGNORE ERRORS!!!:-{)