WHAT THE LITERAL HECK 2018

I came upon a very daunting issue today. 

Waterparks and Fall Out Boy are both releasing albums next year.

New Politics released theirs since the last APMAs. So did Sleeping With Sirens.

If they are all nominated for Album of the Year........WHAT WILL I DO???? 

This is actually extremely terrifying.

SWS and NP both had SOLID albums, and Waterparks' album is going to be amazing (how could it not be? I mean Blonde is such a total JAM)

Fall Out Boy will get a nomination because c'mon now they're FOB. 

The only one out of these four that might not get a nom is NP and that's only because they're not hugely recognized by AP or really any media at all.

The other three though are starting to give me anxiety and AP won't announce anything until May at the earliest. Ugh the struggle is REAL.

The song above is sooo sad I couldn't help but share it here. This was completely done by Awsten. Excuse the language but omg the feeeeellllsssss. He went through a break-up that I think really blind-sided him and he was completely torn up about it. He was on tour at the time as well and was crying during songs that he had written about her.

NEW POLITICS IS RELEASING A VID FOR COLOR GREEN AND TOUR DATES ON TUESDAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Waterparks is AMAZING AND I LOVE GEOFF OTTO AND AWSTEN. I LOVE BLONDE AND PINK AND CRAVE AND 21 QUESTIONS AND GLOOM BOYS AND DIZZY AND LITTLE VIOKENCE AND AND AND AND I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH THEY CUTE AND YAAAAAASSSSSSSS

 I LOVE BLONDE AND PINK AND CRAVE AND 21 QUESTIONS AND GLOOM BOYS AND DIZZY AND LITTLE VIOKENCE AND AND AND AND I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH THEY CUTE AND YAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Photo: waterparks twitter

I'm waiting for FOB to drop Wilson (Expensive Mistakes).....

School is hard. I don't like it. Bye.