Chapter 2: the life changing experience,you say?

Inspired by: Confirmed_potato😍😍😍 heart heart😘

XU'S POV
Waeyoooooooo why are they here???? And when I say "Them" it means them. Well duh.
"Omo it's BTS!!!!!" I heard a squeal
"WAHHHH why are they here?"
"I don't have make up on"
"They're so handsome"

"Gahhhh this is so devastating" I sighed
"Nope its not" Ji Ji said while drooling over the Boyz.
"Yes it is" Inya growled.
"No no no it's not. It's actually a life changing experience, to see them. I mean nobody gets to see them that much."Shin Shin argued
"Oh i forgot. Except her of course. You're so lucky Xu" Shin Shin added while pointing at me.
"Nope I'm not lucky. Well duh I get to see those idiots everytime I go to the stupid entertainment building." I sighed again.

Of course she can't understand what I'm saying she haven't seen the other side of those idiots. No one does but ME. Why does it have to be meeeeeee😑😑

"Xujhin~~~~~~" Someone sang and pulled me. And I know who's the culprit. That worldwide handsome eomma. Tsk tsk yeah right his handsome. Note the sarcasm.
"XUUUUUUXUUUUUUU!!!!" OHHH I also know who's that. That's the alien. I mean the blank Tae, no he shouldn't be called like that. He is not a blank man. He's full of emotions and weird ideas too.
"Don't call me that!" I half shouted/whispered enough for him to hear it.
"Well, well ,well someone woke up at the wrong side of her bed" Jim smirked.
"At least i got enough rest" I pointed out. Heh its pay back time people.
"Oh and at least I woke up only to find a cute pillow case beside me. Not some random stranger naked." I stuck out my tongue at Jimin.
" You piece of sh-" He almost cursed.
Good thing Jin silenced him with a glare. Heh
"What? are we just gonna stand here with all those fangirls watching our every move?" Typical Yoongi.
"Oh By the way hi Xu" he murmured while waving his hands mindlessly.
I simply greeted him back by grinning and nodding which He finds casual.

"RM sunbae" I waved at sunbaenim with respect.
"Oh please don't be that formal" RM sunbae smiled showing his dimple. 

WAHHHH I think I'm gonna Fangirl. No. Recompose yourself Xujhinnnnnnn. Your an Idol don't Fangirl!!!!!

"Umm hi noona" Jungkook said shyly.
"Hi kookie. You're still shy heh. I find your case the same with Inya" I confessed
"Umhh noona, w-who's Inya?" Jungkook blushed but he managed to ask me a question. Though he is unsure if he should ask it or not.
"Oh she's  my fri-" My mouth dropped open, cause I can't believe it!!!!

Why is he already flirting with Shin Shin????? I didn't actually see him go to her. How did he- NO no need to ask cause he's a playboy but Nah nevermind Jiminie pabo.

"OHHH cutie girlssss" Hoseokie said.

Wait when did he come in? I didn't see him awhile ago. Ahhhhhhhhhh why is it that idiots always appear and disappear out of no where, especially this kind of idiots " BTS"

"Of course they are" I said proudly. Jungkook timidly nodded, locking gazes with Inya the female version of him. But Jungkook is more weak than Inya cause Jungkook looked away and blushed when they had 3 seconds of eye to eye contact.
"I guess everyone is thrilled to meet "my" friends. Especially Jungkook. So let's go!" I said expressing the word MY and JUNGKOOK. Jungkook blushed again for the hundreath-time when I mentioned his name.
I dragged them to meet my friends and...........

Cliffhangerrrrrr😂😂😂😂😍😍 VOTE AND FOLLOW ME
Love you BWIS.