Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

"Y/n go be with him. He loves you a lot." I said to my sister. She jumped and hugged me.
"Thank you so much." She ran into his room.
"Y/b we can be together" she is so happy.
"You did the right thing. So now what do we do." Emily kissed me. I smiled at her.

Y/N POV

I ran into y/b room and kissed on the lips.
"Y/b we can be together" I was so happy. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me.
"Do you know what this makes you." I looked at him confused.
"Be my girlfriend?" I'm shocked (Jungshook).
"Yes of course!" He smiled and hugged me.
"Right first date" he made me laugh. I hugged him.
We sat watching movies all night, whilst in hugs and under blankets. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to a person breathing heavily on my neck. I turn around to see y/b laying there, I can't help but smile. He's finally mine.
I get out of bed and hop into the shower. I get dressed into casual clothes. I walk into the kitchen to see all of the boys there.
"Morning boys" I, say politely. They all nod in response.
"Let's go out today" y,/b says.
"Sure, where do you want to go?" I ask.
"Let's go and get ice cream" I nod at his answer. We get ready and go out.
We get to the park and y/b gets us the ice cream. I got the bubblegum flavour. We sat down and started talking about our life before everything happened between all of us.
We started to make our way home after a day of bonding.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too"
We walked hand in hand. We reached the dorm and I went and sat in my room. I just listened to Mic Drop Remix and a bunch of other songs. I started to think about going home and staying but that means leaving all of the boys or going back to America for school. I don't know what to do.

2 months later~~~~

I have my bags and I'm at the airport with my things. They don't know I'm leaving. That's what I think is best. Going back to America will be great, I get to see all my friends that I made when I was here last time.
I sat down in my seat and said goodbye to South Korea.

Taehyung's POV

"Wake up, its important Tae" Emily was crying.
"What's happened!" I say trying to calm her down.
"Y/n. She left. She's gone to America. Everything is gone. All her stuff. Look at this note." I start to cry with her as I read the note.
She's left and no one knows about it. I walk out to see all of the boys looking at me crying. She actually left.

Y/N POV

I land in America and make it to my house I'm staying at. I walk in to see Lexi and Lily there. They ran too me.
"Girl your back," Lexi screamed.
"Let's sort everything out" Lily grabbed a suitcase and took it to my room. After hours of sorting through clothes and sorting my room. I went to bed.

Time skip~~~

Going back to school today. I get to see Mark and Ellie today. I sorted everything I needed for the day and went to school.
I saw Mark there with Ellie, I went up to them and said hi. Ellie just hugged me and spun me around. We talked and got stared at a lot for me being back in school. We went to our class
and chilled out. I look at my phone:
20 missed calls from Tae Oppa ❤️
40 texts from Tae Oppa ❤️
73 missed calls from Y/B ❤️❤️❤️
154 texts from Y/B ❤️❤️❤️

I lock my screen and forget about it. I walked home and slept.

———————————————————————
A/N

Two chapters left and this is done yay!