Desperate measures

It has been a week since Anura started working here. Anura?

'She's such a prissy little spoiled brat that is weak and- ah I give up' you sighed mentally.

You continued dusting then CRASH!

You flinched at the sound and saw that you hit a very expensive vase.

'Shoot!'

Anura smirked "You are in trou-ble"

"What happened?" Sebastian asked while carrying a few white sheets, but when he saw the broken vase he glared at you making you wince.

Anura chuckled and walked to Sebastian, and smirked "Jealous?" she mouthed.

You clenched your fists drawing blood, you've been doing that a lot drawing your blood from your fists.

"What happened?" Ciel asks.

'Uh-Oh! I didn't see him walk out!'

"Busted" Anura mouthed.

"Oh that vase? No need to worry _______, I was going to have it replaced anyway" Ciel replied.

"Really young master?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes, it was on my mind, but now that it's broken we can get a new set altogether, so I don't mind at all" Ciel smirked, then you realized he was lying.

"Anura, Sebastian you are dismissed" Ciel said in monotone with a whisk of the hand.

They nodded "Yes my lord" they said in unison.

Ciel went up to you before you could pick up the shards then he grabbed your arm and forced you to open your hands.

Your palms were red and sticky from the recent bleeding, you didn't care Anura was being an awful threat to you.

"Who taught you how to lie?" You asked.

Ciel shrugged.

"I'll have Anura clean this mess" Ciel said.

You sighed and nodded, Anura then came and picked the shards you just sat on the chair healing your wounds and sighing with relief as you felt the flesh close up.

Then you felt someone grip your arm, looking up you saw Anura.

"Who gave you this ring?" she snarled.

"Sebastian did" you spat back.

She took the ring from you and crushed it until only the shiny black pearl was left.

Tears formed in your eyes 'No...'

You breathing started to go another level faster. 'No.'

You stared in fury at Anura "No!" you screamed and slashed the smirking fool.

She clutched her cheek that was now bleeding.

"Never had your beautiful cheek scratched before huh?" you spat.

"You're in for it!" she retorts.

She leaps and slaps your face, you tried to stand up but you staggered and fell.

"W-what?"

"Haha! They don't call me Yūdoku rōzu for nothing! It means Poisoned Rose" (a/n rough translation don't trust meh!)

You weakly put your hand to your cheek and started healing.

"Ugh! I forgot you can heal" Anura growled.

You held the pitch black pearl close to your heart.

"Gosh suck it up buttercup, it's just a ring an inanimate object" Anura scoffed.

You let out a snarl "How DARE YOU! How dare you tell me that it's just a ring! It's something that you will never have!"

Anura was taken aback, then she walked off.

Your breathing was ragged and nothing else seemed to matter but the fact that Anura wasn't going to be let off easy.

You continues your work, and through all the drama it was a surprise you could still continue.

'Maybe I can talk some sense into Sebastian'

You went to Ciel's office with your new idea in mind.

"...I'm not certain if it'll work but it's worth a try I guess" you finished.

Ciel nodded "I'll send Anura out for a while"

The plan was set and then you went up to Sebastian.

"Do you remember me?" you asked.

"No, why would I?"

"Just a question"

"What are you getting at?"

"Do you remember me?"

"No! Stop asking these questions seems like you've lost your mind" Sebastian snapped.

"No."

He turned to you, shocked.

"More like your the one who can't piece things together"

"Stay away from me! I hate you"

'Sebastian...'

You ran up to him and you hugged him, his eyes displayed shock.

"I love you, but an angel has put you in this state!"

"Get off me" Sebastian snarled.

"Never, I will never leave your side!"

Sebastian grabbed your wrists, you heard a crunching noise and your wrists felt like fire.But you didn't let go.

"I will never leave your side, from now to the end of time" you cried.

You tried your healing aura but Sebastian violently rejected it.

"How come you would go such lengths just for me?" Sebastian asked.

"Because I love you and I promise no matter what happens I will always be there for you" you cried.

Sebastian kicked you sending you crashing back.

You hacked up blood, but you smiled.

"I'm never going to give up on you, never"

~~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****

Author-chan: Short eh? Yeah I'm sorry

Ciel:weren't you supposed to make it longer?

Author-chan: Dude, I get extremely busy by the end of the year.

Ciel: oh?

Author-chan: Final Year end tests

Ciel:Oooooh.

Author-chan: Yeah so I guess updates will be slower sorreh...