The Café

I am woken up by my phone alarm. I groan and turn over in my bed to reach my phone on my nightstand. I pick up my phone and read the screen with blurry morning eyes only to find that the sound wasn't by alarm, but a text. A text from none other than my celebrity crush, Finn Wolfhard.

Ellie's POV
   The sound of my alarm blares, shattering the quietness of morning and ripping me away from my dream about Finn Wolfhard. I slowly reach my hand over to my phone and turn off my alarm. I sit up, stretch, and yawn. With groggy eyes I look at my phone. 9:47?! How did I even sleep in that late?! I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and rolled out of bed.

   I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I was wearing my favorite outfit, a black and white striped turtleneck and a high waisted jean skirt with white high top converse.

I brushed the knots out of my long, wavy brown hair and looked in the mirror

I brushed the knots out of my long, wavy brown hair and looked in the mirror. I felt... average. I have big blue eyes and a freckles scattered around my nose and under my eyes. I looked fine, I guess. I'm not ugly by any means but I'm not really pretty either. Oh well. I applied some mascara and decided that I was too lazy to do the rest of my makeup.

   I walked out of my front door and locked it behind me. I strolled down the streets of LA, getting catcalled by a few 20 year old men. Every time they would catcall me, I would retort with "I'm 14 perv!" And then they usually shut up. After about 10 minutes of walking I reach my destination, my favorite café in all of LA.

   I walk in and stand in line. I roll back and forth on my feet as I try to read the menu. I decided on a simple iced coffee. I ordered and handed the barista $5. He handed me the coffee and I started walking over to the stand where I could put more cream and sugar into my coffee.

   I was looking at my feet as I was walking and I didn't notice someone in front of me. I accidentally bumped into someone and spilled my coffee all over the ground. "O-oh my god, I'm so s-sorry I didn't even s-see you standing it's a-all my f-fault!" I stuttered. The person I bumped into turned around and smiled and our eyes went wide at the same time.

Oh. My. God.

FINN FUCKING WOLFHARD

(Sorry it's a short chapter...😂)