Chapter 4

I woke to my alarm, which scared me to death as I still have my earphones on.

It was 6:00 which means I had 1 and a half hours left. I walked towards the fridge and took a glass of water. I didn't hear any noise which means that Jungkook probably isn't awake.

The room was closed. I went and opened it.

What is saw was a sleeping Jungkook that looked extremely cute.

I can't belive I'm saying this but he looked so-freaking-cute!!!!!!

I wanted to get a clear view; so I went closer to see his facial features. No wonder all the girls fall for him.

Just make this clear ...I'm not falling for him at all. Some boys just look really hot;unlike their cold personality.

"Liking what you see?" He asked opening his eyes.

Holy-mother-of -Jesus!!!*

"W-What?" I asked looking away,trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

I mean,just imagine..your looking at Someone really close and they just open their eyes like. *BOOM*

"Nothing.. now get out I have to change." He said chuckling.

"I was gonna go anyway." I said rolling my eyes ,getting up and then shutting the door behind me.

That scared the shot out of me!!

I got changed my clothes and walked out of my room. Jungkook wasn't there.

What the fuck?

I woke him up and he just leaves without even giving me a lift? Or even telling me?

Such a crackhead!

***

I walked towards my first class that was chemistry(what a way to start the day) laughing along with Ji hee. Just as I entered, I saw Jungkook eating a girls face off.

Eww! Disgusting!

He opened his eyes and looked towards me. He smirked at continued to kiss harder.

Nice try bro! Not happening!

He's trying to make me jelly. But guess what? It ain't happening. I glared at him and searched for a seat. There were only two left; and they were not together! 

Ji hee made 'the face' and went and sat next to one. I looked for the other one and....

IT WAS NEXT TO JUNGKOOK!

A/N: hope you liked that part! I'll try updating faster. 

KEY WORD: TRY!