Six.

Okay well I have a couple things to say! (Please Read)

 1- I am extremely sorry that it has taken me so long to update! It's been 5 weeks and that's unexcusable and I'm sorry! I'm a lazy piece of shit and it won't happen again! :D

2- Thanks for sticking with this story! I fangirled a little bit the other day when I reached 20,000 views...when I started this story, my goal by the end of the book was 10,000 views and right now I'm only on chapter five and it's just mind-boggling :D

3-I am suddenly very happy about NOT posting this story on tumblr., seeing all the stuff that's been going on with that MTV shit. Phewwwww.

4- This chapter is for @foreverinlovexo for being absoloutely hilarious and loving my story. Even though she may pester me about updating :P <~~~~~~ go read her stories!

5- I'm not extremely happy with this chapter, but it'll do. happy reading! and sorry if it's confusing...it'll get more uncomplicated in the next couple of chapters! filler chapter.

Six.

[Louis]

So I woke up this morning, much to my suprise alone. No Harry by my side cuddled up to my chest, no curls tickling my tanned skin, no warm breath sending shivers down my, now cooled, spine. As I reached over to check the time on my phone while stretching my stiff limbs, I couldn't help but a feel a little disappointed. Especially because it was only eight thirty in the morning and Harry was nowhere to be found.

To be honest I don't know why, when Harry asked if I still had feelings for Lucy, why I said I didn't know. Maybe I just wanted to see the reaction it would evoke out of him. I quite liked his reaction though. It was possesive...angry. I loved it.

I don't want you to...I don't want to lose you. You're Mine.

Just hearing his words repeated in my head, made my heart flutter. I'm not even sure in what way he meant it, but either way, I was happy.

Unfortunately, now I have got to find a discreet way to let Harry know that, no, I do not have feelings for Lucy anymore. She's like a sister to me (Is that weird considering she was my girlfriend first?). We've been through a lot and I'm happy Luce and I were still so close after the little...incident that caused our break-up.

If I was in her position and my boyfriend did that to me, I'd probably cut of his balls and never talk to him again. But I'm lucky, Lucy somehow knew that it was bound to happen, even though the fact that she thought that frustrated and embarassed me to no end.

The lust filled brown eyes.

The low tight jeans.

The-  Stop thinking about that Lou, it never happened. My mind screamed.

After I laid in bed for about fifteen minutes, trying to wash the memory out of my brain and nearly succeeding, I decided it was time to roll out of bed (nearly falling in the process, may I add). I grabbed the first pair of sweatpants I could find...so what if they were Harry's pants that I happened to pull on? 

I waddled down the stairs, the smell of bacon and eggs wafting from the kitchen. A smile was pulled onto my tired face as I turned around the corner, expecting to see a bushy head of curly brown hair slaving over the stove shirtless, as per usual. I had mixed feelings as I saw a slimmer fully-clothed figure with chestnut hair in a messy high-bun scampering around the kitchen dancing around, singing into a greasy spatula.

Just living up my life through my tv

With all my favorite shows

Wanted my life to work out so easy