Author's note

Following this are some experiments in short story writing.  At the very least I hope that they are enjoyable.  If you like them great!  If you don't, let me know why.  It's always helpful to hear criticism.

The idea behind the current crop is to depict the problems of day to day life in the conventional, modern world and find it complicated by the presence of fantasy archetypes.   

Thank you to Terry Pratchett for inspiring these ideas.  I started reading his work 30 years ago and I still find his impish humour thoroughly refreshing after a jaded day at the chalkface.

---

© Copyright 2014

The right of PG Harris to be identified as author of this work has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

All Rights Reserved.

No reproduction, copy or transmission of this publication may be made without written permission.

No paragraph of this publication may be reproduced, copied or transmitted save with the written permission of the publisher, or in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1956 (as amended).

Any person who commits any unauthorised act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.