Always Carry Protection

“What?” Ulka Grath growled into his iPhone.

“Your profile on Mincr came up and I liked what I saw. I-I'm in the area and I'm keen to meet.” The voice was eager but a quaver in the tone told Grath all he need to know. A newbie. His favourite.

“Yeah? I like meat. You packing some?”

“Th-that would be telling,” the voice down the line simpered, “but I bet you won't be disappointed.”

“I like it big. Are you big? No kidding around now, I don't like wasting my time!” Grath snapped back. “How much do you weigh?”

There was a pause, shortly followed by an uncertain admission. “Er...two hundred pounds?”

“Good,” Grath chuckled. Whilst he drummed his free claw on the desk before him, he quickly arranged to meet his contact at an old warehouse nearby.

“It seems a little out of the way.”

“It's discrete. We won't be disturbed. No-one goes there. Well, except for people like us.”

Decision made, a flirtatious confidence crept into the voice on the iPhone, “Okay then. I'll see you there. Don't be late, I'm dying to meet you.”

“I'm sure.”

Grath grinned. Treat 'em rough, it's what they expected. Why else would they post on Mincr? After all, he was quite honest with his profile. He promised nothing but the most exquisite pain and that was exactly what he handed out.

Ending the call, Grath pocketed his smart-phone, then picked up the instruction manual for his latest toy. A broken talon scratched at the image of the shining stainless steel machine in the photo on the cover.

Humming happily to himself, he pondered just how long it would take to put his date through the Big Chef 500 Industrial Meat Grinder. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too quick. Mind you, once the screaming started, things could get a little noisy.

Must remember to take some ear plugs, Grath thought. Can't afford to take any chances with ears like mine. What was it my old man used to say to me? Always carry protection.

---

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please vote. If you haven’t clicked “follow” then please make sure you do so that you make sure that you do not miss the next instalment of Fantasy in the City.