Chapter One

This story is totally dedicated to my great great great friend sadbreakfastclub whom I love.

Sabrina's point of view

It wasn't anything but a Monday morning, and all I could think about on my way to school was how sweet would it be to be hit by a car. Just kidding, you, silly. It wasn't fun at all though, going to school. The heavy metal watch on my thin hand said I was probably going to be late for school. I didn't even worry at all, because the teachers in Greendale High were already used to me being late.

And in the end, it's not even that I wasn't a morning person. It's the town's fault. I could never get used to it's magnificy. It was so simple, but the paved streets, the bushes you could have found growing in front of them and the little shops that had neon signs in their windows fascinated me, made me want to explore the small town. I think that I couldn't have seen all of this before because I was too distracted by my problems, by the way the others were affecting my life, by other people's feelings and they way they made me feel. But I gave those up a short time ago, and the only one that matters nowadays is myself. I stopped loving a few months ago, because it seems like love is just another pain that comes in your life as an unexpected person, changes you forever, burns you down from your legs and only leaves the ashes of who you used to be. And this phenomen keeps happening until there is mostly nothing left of you.

I take my phone out and the screen tells me it's time to change my path and go to school. The streets were quiet. It was a quiet morning, but it wasn't too quiet, because, it was just Greendale. Nothing was ever going to happen, and we were all going to end up the same, trapped inside the "4 walls" of Greendale.

Once I step in the hallway, I wonder that there still are students that grab their books and make their way to classes, like they actually care and like they will actually get to be something more than a writer for the newspaper or maybe a mayor in Greendale. It's kinda funny. I make my way to mister Lawford's class and I head to my desk, in the back of the class.

And that is the moment that i meet Cheryl Blossom. The red head was chewing her gum while applying her red lipstick sitting on my desk, not on my chair, but my desk. Ignoring me waving my hand in her face.

"Excuse me, Red Riding Hood, would you please sit your ass on another's desk?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Rapunzel, but this is mine now, so could you please fuck off ?" she spit the words in my face.

"Daddy issues? I'm truly sorry if he didn't have the time to stop by in Milano and get you the new Prada shoes!" I said, giving her an ironic sad face. This girl was truly getting on my nerves and I was this close from pushing her off my desk.

"I don't think my daddy could get me Prada shoes anyway unless they have them in his grave" she said, seriously, as she got off my desk, sticked her gum on it, and went to the desk that was just to my left. I sat back on my chair. I kind of felt sorry for what I said, supposing her father was dead. But I could be her daddy, couldn't I?

Lol, Sabrina, she's probably not even bisexual, you, mind twisted lesbian.

As the teacher walked in class, he took a sight to the red head, and invited her in front of the class, to introduce herself.

"I am Cheryl Blossom, I come from Riverdale, and the rest is none of you crapbags businiess" wow so she was just as sour as I supposed. She's a mean bitch. I like mean bitches.

I spent the whole time in Mr Lawford's class staring at the red headed beauty. Her smell was flooding into my nose and I even forgot to show the teacher my new poem. I eventually decided that the poem was not the right one for the theme of the contest, which was "What the world means for me". I guess that I just realized that, maybe, I have to explore. Because, maybe, the world wasn't just another black hole, and it actually had a meaning.

When the bell rang, I waited until Cheryl got out of the classroom, and I watched her leaving. Her body was long and thing, with a medium-sized chest, which was more of a small one than a big one, and a really beautiful ass that I really wished to grab (Ah.).

When I couldn't see Cheryl anymore, I made my way to the bathroom, when faith threw us together once again. She swallowed a pill from a small tube and I approached. I touched her hand as I said

"I am sorry for earlier. Really sorry. Do you think I could make it up to you, Red Riding Hood?"I put on a sad smile, and bit my lip while staring into her dark eyes. The color wasn't the one that made her eyes look dark, it was the words that I could read from them.

"Well, Rapunzel, maybe there is one way." she said, with something that was similar to a smile.

"Oh by the way, I am Sabrina. Sabrina Spellman. And what would that one way be?".

"Well, Sabrina Spellman, come with me after school, and I'll show you." Cheryl Blossom glanced at me, meanwhile her lips curved upwards in a shy smile. Wait, what? A shy smile? Who would expect that from a girl who sticked her chewing gum on my desk?

Maybe I had that effect. But that would be too good. Who knows what the Red Riding Hood is actually riding away from? Or.. who?