More Trouble

As Sonic went to visit one of his friends instead on Amy, because she told him too. He went to pay Tails' a visit

(Tails' POV)
As I was rebuilding my mind erase generator, the one that help me erase Sonic's mind. I heard a familiar voice "Shoot!" I rummaged through my workshop and hid the generator in my tornado. "Hey, bud, how's your day doin'?" "Splendid! Why do you ask!" OK. Maybe that last part sounded a bit rude,but I didn't mean it.
"Um,okey?" He said in a confused tone. "Why, are you here?" I asked. I really needed to get Sonic out of my workshop to reconstruct the generator. There's a reason 1. if he see's it he'll start to have deja vu about it. Like,you know how people get amnesia,well it's sorta like that. Cause if he remembers what Amy's been through then he'll kill or worse get mad at us for hiding it! Then, 2. He will ask us for answers, like why did we erase his mind about THAT day.
"Oh, Nothing really. Just wanted to give Ames' some girl time to relax. You know how women are and their stuff." I suddenly had an idea. Bingo! "Yeah, I see. Y'know Sonic you should tell Amy how you feel. Or,else!" I smirked with a teasing manner. "Or else, what!?" He said in an annoyed tone with 1 eyebrow looking questionable while both arms crossed. "Or else, other guys may insist on taking her! You'll never know when a guy just might say, 'Amy will you be my girlfriend?' and then she'll be like 'oh, yes I will!' and then they kiss mwah mwah!"
It worked he was beginning to get mad, and pissed off. But, THEN he calmed down! What the hell!? "Oh,ho I see what you doin'." he said in a matter of fact tone. "What do you think I'm doing?" I spoke. "Your trying to make me tell her my feelings, ha! No way! Nu,uh!"
Okey? That wasn't what I was thinking at all, but I'll try and match to it. "Um, yes that's what I was thinking!" "Tails' you know d*** right that I can't tell her! I mean it's my job to protect my friends!" "Yeah! I know, but Amy's more than a friend to you! I can tell by how close you stand and sit next to her." "..*blushing*..."
"Plus, she's more like the princess waiting for her prince! You're that prince, Sonic!" "Okey, I get it I'm her hero...but I don't even know if she has feelings for me! *points a finger to himself*" Wow. How oblivious can he be. I guess his cockiness is overpowering ,that he just doesn't see her romantic feelings.
"Why, do I even bother? Sonic think of it like this water,and roses what happens to them? Take some days to figure it out!" I pushed him out the door. Then, closed it with a dumbfounded Sonic.

(Sonic's POV)
What just happened??? I was outside the front door with a shocked expression. What does that have to do with me? "Fine! Cya later!" I screamed out from his workshop. Man that was strange it was as if he was hiding something. I wonder what it could be? Nah. I need a rest but first a chilli dog!

(Amy's POV)
"Why don't you love me?~ kiss me?~ I could be your everything~" ....Ugh! It's so boring even backing can't keep me occupied. Sometimes I just wish I could tell Sonic how I feel...and how much I love him too.
"Hm. I guess I should go shopping! Shopping would always help me relax" As I left I made sure to lock my house before leaving to the mall. "There ,all locked!" Brr...it was cold outside good think I remembered to bring my sweater.

20 mins later

Finally, it feels so warm in here it's almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit out there!
"Woah! There were so many cute dresses! Oh my dear Sonic on Möbius!! They have Sonic Forces for sale!!!!!!!" I ran like there was no tomorrow just in time to get the last box for Sonic Forces! Ha! Suckers! I get the last one!
"Hey, Pink dweeb! What are you doing here!" Oh,no it was Derick he's part of my bullies list. He punched me in the face multiple times...I cried until Sticks found me. After, me and Stick's haven't seen him since in weeks. "U..um! I-i was just here to bu-buy Sonic Forces." "Oh..the wittle baby wanna play?.. Well, your pathetic,trash,ugly,you make me sick!" "*whimpering*"
"Huh.. I'll be taking that!" I suddenly felt a tug on my video game box. He was trying to steal it! I couldn't let him take it so I stuck all my strength in to throw a hammer at him. He crashed into a wall. I ran,and ran and run until I bumped into someone. That scent, it was Sonic. I let out a wale. "Amy? What happened?"
"Sonic, I can't take it anymore!" "Amy, please you need to tell me. What can't you handle anymore? It doesn't make sense? What are you trying to say?"
Hugging him was my only option. "....*whimpering*..."
"Amy? Um.. we're in public people are staring at us" I realized it and let go of him with tears continuing to brim my eyes. "Sorry" "It's,okey. Hey wanna talk about it at my shack? Cause first I need to buy me a chilli dog want one? I'll pay it for ya'." How could I not agree to a polite offer. "Of-of course. Thanks, Sonic"

(Sonic's POV)
Okey, this is starting to worry me each time she cries. What's happening? What do our friends know about Amy,t hat I don't know 'bout? And what does she mean by 'I can't take it anymore'? I let it slide as we arrived at a chilli dog place. I paid for everything me and Ames bought. We walked out the mall.

50 minutes later

We made it to my shack. We both placed our food by my table. As, I sat down from across from her. I noticed her begin to gain tears again."Ames, if it makes you feel good you don't really have to tell me... if you don't want to, I'm not forcing you." A calm gaze made its way to my eyes. Man, were her eyes stunning. "No. I believe, it would be best for you to know now ,but please don't be angry at me and our friends." *grabbing both her hands* Ames,you know well you can tell me anything... promise." "..*takes a deep breath*"..okey" she sounds scared even sad. "Okey,here's an example I hope it helps."

To Be Continued....
___________________________
Thanks for reading please ❤️ share or 💬 on what you think c'ya!🔵💨