my side

I know a lot of amazing people, matter of fact I make it a point to know amazing people... In my opinion if your not amazing your lying to your self and trying to be someone your not. But to fully understand all of this lets start at the beginning. 

       Seventh grade, I was scared to enter middle school, all my life I had had female teachers, the middle school teachers were men, All my teachers had been nice, these men were rumored to be tough, unforgiving. Other than that though I was bored, same old school, same old twenty boys and girls I had known for almost seven years. I had just put away my toys, my childhood, I was in middle school now, to old for that shit. I wanted to be an individual, a star, shining benevolently over all. But now I realize i was just being a narcissistic self consumed bitch.... I believed I was better than anything. For example, the class weirdo, not really a weirdo, just different, kinder than all the other guys, individual fashion sense. He had been nice to me my whole life, but because everyone else was shitty to him, I was to. I dont deserve forgiveness for that. 

        I liked  arts and crafts, my passions were dragons and mythology, I was a potter head and a lotr fan, but I still didn't understand people. My place in this world, I wish I could rewrite my life, my self, my history, my naiveness.  

        My "friends" called me