Chapter 7:Uh oh

You and Toby were completely in love,but he had a mission...
He needed to go far away,and he didn't know when he would come back,He didn't want to tell you,because he loved you to much to hurt you....He didn't seem to notice you that he was hurting you trying to not hurt you...(irony is killing me)
One day,you woke up,stretched and layed your hand on your bed,looking for Toby,but he wasn't there...You thought that maybe he had woken up early and went to the kitchen to make breakfast,You ran to the kitchen,Not finding him,but finding a plate of waffles,and a note...
(Da note):
"Dear Y/N:
I'm sorry i couldn't say this to your face,but i couldn't been able to handle it,to see you face to face,and say something that would hurt you,and me.
I needed to go,I don't know how much time it will take,or where i'm going,But don't forget I love you,I'll be back before you notice,I love you Y/N!
With love,Your loving boyfriend,Toby The Waffle Master"
He had left,He was gone,and you,well you felt empty,You needed your Toby back,You missed him,And you were sure that he missed you too.
(Toby's POV)
I can't beleve I did it,I left Y/N alone,I feel so guilty,I need her,I need to go back to her,i don't like this place,I wonder if she misses me like I miss her...
(Normal POV)
The thing is,she did miss him,
She missed him to much.

Hey guys,I've been dead for so much time,i just noticed that
167 people have read my book,
I'm very happy,

Thank you guys!
I didn't think that people would actually read this book
You proved me wrong
Thank you so much
Please vote any suggestions and comment,Wait,What?That made no sense?Yeah,i know.The best people are crazy.

Bzz Bzz
Soulbroke Out.