Chapter 2 - Liam

The motherfucking nerve of this bitch.

She interrupts me, during my one night alone all week in the shop, and then she has the nerve to demand that I cart her around. And when I don't cave, somehow I'm the asshole?

Oh hell fucking no. She seems like she's the type who gets men wrapped around her cute little finger with one wag, a quick bat of those blue eyes and a boob shimmy. Maybe a toss of that thick red hair thrown in for good measure.

Too bad for her, I ain't got time for that shit. Save that attitude for the weak fucking betas who will put up with it. Ain't gonna happen here, honey.

I stand inches from her in the parking lot, watching her writhe. She looks as though she wants to jump out of her skin.

Welcome to Blackwell, City Bitch.

"No. I am NOT getting in a vehicle with you, Dick," she protests, still too timid to look me in the eye.

She doesn't move though, just breathes. I examine her. The Blackwell summer humidity has gotten to her. She didn't come prepared. Her long red hair is frizzy in the humidity of the summer. I can't fucking help the next words that pop out of my mouth.

"By the way, did you hear?" I smirk.

She takes the bait. "Hear what?" she parrots, still with that same fucking attitude.

I look down at my phone. "Hang on, I have to take this."

I pick up my phone and speak into it, nodding thoughtfully. After a few nods, I turn to her. "Hey, it's for you."

"For me?" Her jaw drops.

"Yeah," I say, holding my phone in her direction. She extends her arms my way, too. "It's the 1980s. They want their hairstyle back."

Her jaw closes and she's speechless. She wants to yell something right back at me, but she's tongue-tied.

I cross my arms with a smirk, happy I've shut her up, finally. I give her an up and down, and that's when I notice this woman is hot as shit.

Her breasts are huge mounds bulging out of her bright blue tank top. She's got wide as hell, child-bearing hips that send a bolt of blood straight down to my cock, making me twitch in my jeans. Her eyes are icy-clear blue, and a few odd freckles dot her cheeks. Her nose has the tiniest of piercings poking to one side.

"Well, I never! You going to say anything else, Dick? Or just sexually harass me with your eyes?"

I smirk. "You know, if you weren't such a bitch, some men might even be attracted to you."

Her blue eyes widen further, and she turns to try and nail me with a slap in the fucking face. I catch her wrist with my hand and clamp down on it, not letting go.

"Like I said, you really need to learn some manners, City Girl."

Her expression is so filled with scorn, I think she might actually spit venom at my face. "Now it's City Girl, is it? Is that an upgrade from 'Lady?'"

"Why don't we drop the shit, City Girl, and just let me help you. I'm fucking offering."

"Oh, now you're offering? Well I don't take offers from assholes."

I chuckle and let go of her wrist.

"That really hurt, you know." She runs her other hand over her wrist. Fucking drama queen. I barely touched her.

"Oh please. You tried to slap the shit out of me."

"Because you deserved it." She turns to walk away again.