Christmas With the McClains Be Like

Early Christmas imagine

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Woody jumped on Travis bed with his phone playing Chris Brown 'This Christmas' and badly singing it. "...I'M GONNA GET TO KNOW YOU BETTA! COME ON BABY SING IT!" Woody pointed to you when you walked past Travis' room with sleepy Jamila and woke Cameron in your arms and a jumpy Eden following you. You glared at him, "Calm down, you woke them up." Eden jumped on the bed with Woody, "WAKE UP TRAVIS, LET'S SEE WHAT SANTA GOT US!" Travis groaned and turned over, "Shut up, Santa isn't real." Woody stopped and looked at Eden who was about to cry and jumped down to run and tell you. Woody kicked Travis, "Why the fuck you said that? Now your mama gon-" "TRAVIS! BRING YOUR ASS HERE!" Travis groaned and pushed Woody off of him. "Damn." He mumbled and Woody smacked the back of his head.

"Mam?" "Don't mam me. What you told your sister?" You had your hand on your hip and glared at him as Eden was behind you wiping her tears. "That Santa isn't real, he isn't!" You nodded and picked her up, "So isn't the gifts you got." Travis raised an eyebrow "What?" "All those presents you got that Santa gave you I'm taking them. Since you say Santa isn't real, I guess your presents aren't either." Woody sat back and started to drink his coffee with a smirk knowing you wasn't playing this year. Last year was hectic since the house almost burned down with the Christmas lights and you don't need anymore stress with two reckless kids, a crying toddler and a teenager who can get easily annoyed and angry.

"What?! Bruh, that ain't fair!" You held up a finger, "First of all I'm not your 'bruh', second, you should've kept your mouth closed." Woody looked at the situation unfold and almost choked when you called him, "Edward get your son." "Why is he always my son when he gets- matter of fact why are all of them my kids when they get in trouble?" You rolled your eyes "Because I did my part in raising them to have common sense. You ruined them with your stupid ass." Woody chuckled "You wasn't saying that when you were riding my stupid ass into the sunset last night." You glared and turned around to start breakfasts.  You paused and turned around, "Matter of fact, who wants to go out? I don't feel like cooking." Eden cheered and Travis just sat down with an attitude and a look of annoyance at Woody's comment. "Baby, it's Christmas everything is probably closed."

"Your mom house isn't."