Birthday

Dean opened the door to the apartment he shared with his boyfriend Castiel. He came home early that day so he was able to surprise him. He found Cas curled up in their bed, fast asleep, Dean smiled at how cute his boyfriend looked. Dean slipped under the covers and spooned the smaller man, Cas stirred and opened one eye. He looked up and saw Dean, he smiled, “You’re back early.” he said sleepily. “I wanted to surprise you, I didn’t mean to wake you up, sorry about that.” he responded. Cas turned over so he and Dean were face to face, “It’s fine, I’m glad you’re here.”. Dean leaned in and put his lips against Castiel’s, they kissed passionately for a few moments then pulled away. “Its only three o'clock, is there anything special you want to do today birthday boy.” Dean asked. Cas thought for a moment before deciding, “I want to take a walk in the park with ice cream, have dinner, bake a pie, then binge watch Sherlock on netflix.” he said with a straight face. Dean made a face that looked like he was thinking, “Ok, I can definitely do that. Plus a little extra gifts and surprises in between.” he smiled and pecked Cas on the lips. “Do you want to go now?” Dean asked, “Yeah, but I need to shower first.” Cas responded, “Alright, I need to shower too so we can take one together.” Dean said as he got out of the bed. He grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom, with Cas not far behind.

Their bathroom was a bit cramped for the two of them to be in there at the same time, but they saw it as being able to be close. Both men got rid of their clothes and got into the shower, Dean made sure that the temperature was just right. Showers always take longer when both of them were in there so by the time they got out it was 3:45pm. They put on fresh clothes and headed out the door hand in hand.

“Pick any ice cream place and we’ll go there. Its your day so you get to choose.” Dean said happily. “Lets go to the one that has booze infused syrups.” Cas said. Dean nodded his head, “I was hoping you were going to say that.”. Dean got vanilla ice cream with apples, grahm crackers, and whiskey caramel sauce. Castiel got chocolate with M&Ms and chocolate bourbon sauce. They walked through the park with ice cream in hand, Cas suggested that they should sit down and Dean agreed. Soon their ice cream was done and they were watching kids happily play with one another. Cas put his head on Dean’s shoulder and sighed, “So far, this is one of the best birthdays I’ve ever had. I’m glad I get to spend it with you.”. “I’m glad you like it and that I get to spend your birthday with you too. I love being able to spoil you.” Dean responded and kissed the top of Castiel’s head. They sat there until the sun started to go down and the sky was a bright pink. “Babe, you ready to go?” Dean asked, “Yeah.” Castiel responded. They got up and walked through the dying rays of light. “Before we head to dinner, there’s something I want to show you.” Dean said, Castiel made an unsure face but thought that it might be good. Dean led them into town, Cas tried to ask him where they were going, but he wouldn’t say. They stopped in front of a bar, “Really Dean? This is your surprise?” Cas said flatly, “No, this is just so I can close your eyes and lead you to the place I’m taking you. Do you honestly think I would do this to you on your birthday?” Dean responded, Cas shrugged. Dean put his hands over Castiel’s eyes and led him forward for a few yards, he instructed for Cas to keep his eyes shut while he opened the door. Once they got inside Dean told Cas that he could open his eyes, he gasped at the sight. They were in a jewelry store that Cas had been wanting to go into for months so they can get a matching set of rings, but Dean always said that it was too expensive. Castiel turned to Dean and hugged him tightly, “Thank you.” he whispered into his lover’s ear. Castiel released his grip on Dean and went quickly to the ring section, he scanned the array of rings and looked at Dean, “These are expensive I don’t want you to spend that much money.”. “Its alright, I’ve been saving ever since you said you wanted it. Plus I’d do anything for you.” he responded, Cas smiled and hugged him again. He went back to looking and found two gold rings with silver on the edges, “I want those.” Cas told the jeweler. The woman took out the rings and placed them on the counter, “We can engrave them for you if you’d like. After what I saw, I’ll do it for free.” the woman said smiling. Dean nodded his head, “I want mine to say Castiel.” “And I want mine to say Dean.” Cas told the woman. Dean gave her his credit card and looked at Cas, he was glad to see him so happy. The woman came back with their rings and Dean’s credit card, Cas put his on and Dean did the same. They took a moment to admire their rings, and thank the woman before leaving the store. It was now dark out,“For dinner, I decided that we should do something a little better than sitting in a cold building with a bunch of chattering people around. Its time for your second surprise.” Dean told Castiel. He led them back to the park where they were before, it was empty except for a patch of grass that had a blanket with food on top. Cas paused for a moment to register what was going on, he looked up at a smiling Dean, then brought him closer for a long, passionate kiss. “This is amazing Dean.” was all Cas managed to let out. He walked to the blanket and sat down, “When did you do this?” he asked the larger man, “I have friends.” was all Dean said. They ate their sandwiches and pie (since it’s the only things Dean can make) under the night sky. Afterwards, they laid on the blanket and looked at the sky in silence, “Are you ready to do the last thing on your birthday list?” Dean asked Cas, who’s head was now on top of his stomach. “Yeah.” he responded. They stood up and gathered their picnic stuff off of the ground and headed back to their apartment.

Dean set their stuff down in the kitchen, Cas walked over to their couch to set up Netflix on their tv. Dean popped some popcorn, causing their apartment to smell like a movie theatre. Cas snuggled against Dean’s chest, stealing from the popcorn bowl frequently. They had just finished an episode when Cas kissed Dean without warning, the larger man deepened the kiss once he was able to realize what was going on. Dean placed the popcorn bowl on the ground so it wouldn’t disturb them, they moved so Cas was under Dean. They were on their couch making out for a while until Dean felt a slight bulge under Castiel’s pants on his leg. The friction made Cas moan quietly, but it was loud enough for Dean to hear. “If you wanted to do this you could have just said so.” he said, breaking the kiss, Cas made a pouty face at Dean for stopping. Dean laughed as he stood up, he picked up Castiel bridal style and started to walk to their room. He set the smaller man down on the bed and saw that the bulge had grown larger, he smirked and crawled onto the bed with him. They resumed their kissing from earlier, but this time it was hungrier, more ‘sex’ like. Dean pulled off his shirt and helped Cas out of his quickly, not wanting to stop what they were doing. Soon Cas wanted more, he tugged at Dean’s waistband, trying to pull down his pants. Dean got the message and took off his pants and waited for Cas to do the same. Dean looked at his boyfriend in only boxers, he could see a wet spot caused by Cas’s leaking cock. Dean licked his lips seductively, Cas only looked up at his lover and think of the amazing things he was about to do. Dean teased Cas by stroking his hard member, Cas shuddered in response. Dean smirked when he saw Cas unravel below him, he took off his boxers and ordered Castiel to do the same. Now fully naked, Dean went down to Cas’s leaking cock and licked the precum, the bitter tase exploding in his mouth. Without warning Dean took all of Cas in his mouth, gagging a bit when the tip hit the back of his throat. He started bobbing his head up and down while swallowing around him. “Ah fuck..do that again.” Cas told Dean, he swallowed around him again, making his boyfriend cry out. Cas was a moaning mess under him, “D-Dean I’m close!” Cas managed to say. Dean stopped what he was doing immediately causing Cas to let out a whimper, “No, I want this to last as long as possible.” Dean said. Now that Cas had calmed down a bit, Dean was ready to continue. He grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand and got ready to pour it on his fingers, “No, I want you inside of me now. No prep.” Cas said, “Are you sure, I don’t want to hurt you?” Dean asked, “Yes”. Dean poured the lube on his hard member, he looked at Castiel’s hole and put the tip on top, teasing him a bit before going in. Cas moved back, trying to get Dean’s cock inside, Dean allowed it only because it was his birthday. He put it in slowly, he heard Cas take in a sharp breath and stopped, “keep going.” Castiel told him. Dean continued to put it in slowly until he bottomed out, he waited a moment for Cas to adjust before moving. He started at a slow pace, but both men were already feeling the pleasure. It was obvious that Castiel was trying to keep in his moans, “I want to hear you.” Dean said, a few loud moans and whimpers could be heard coming from the smaller man’s mouth. Dean went faster now, he thrusted at different angels, looking for Castiel’s prostate. He knew he found it when Cas shouted his name, Dean hit the bundle of nerves harder every time. “Dean-oh-mm!” was all Cas was able to let out. Both of them were moaning loudly, they would probably get a complaint later for all the noise, that didn’t matter at the moment. Cas came shouting Dean’s name, Dean came moments later, coming hard into Cas. He pulled out, leaving Cas feeling empty. Their bed and some of Cas was covered in cum, Dean planned on dealing with that when they got up, now, he wanted to hold Castiel in his arms. Dean kissed the top of Castiel’s head, “Happy birthday babe. I love you.” he said, “I love you too.” Cas responded, soon they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.