New problems....

I'm sorry daniela_ortizzzz for doing this but I didn't have another idea.... please forgive me. Sorry if I change names Wildcat is Tyler, Delirious is Jonathan, Vanoss is Evan, Terrorizer is Brian, Moo is Brock.
~Monday~
~Y/n POV~

When I went in the cafeteria with Evan and the rest of the group everyone was staring at us which I didn't feel real comfortable with once we sat down Daniela came along and stopped at our table, "Hey Y/n can I join you?" she asked, which I knew she was trying to take either Evan away or just to act cool. (Sorry again Daniela) "Sure" Wildcat said Daniela sat down by Evan and me so she was in the middle, ugh I hated her at this point she just wants to take Evan from me which I can see! But yet again I can't do anything about it because I bet she will start bulling me for some reason and I'm her friend which I hope I am anyway. But I knew one day she would be tray me its what every friend you at least have betrays you or hurts you and says bad things to you and everyone around you... but right now I have to keep Evan safe unless you also lied about loving me and he gets with her.....

'Don't think that its not true and wont happen you will protect him if you truly love him..'

"Y/n? Hello!" Wildcat waved his hand in front of my face "Hu? What? sorry I was thinking.." I said "Sure... ok so do you guys want to hang later?" Wildcat said.. "Yea!" Lui squealed and everyone laughed and nodded in agreement "Can I join to? Y/n is my best friend." Daniela said, she is really getting in my nerve "Hell no! Only because your her friend doesn't mean anything!" Delirious said "Delirious calm down!" David said "Yea calm your self... you can join sorry Delirious just doesn't want anyone messing around with us..." Tyler said "Its fine plus you guys seem cool I wouldn't mess with you guys... " Daniela said "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" I said while leaving I saw Jonathan following behind me... "Y/n..." Jon said "Yea?" I asked "I know you weren't thinking a while ago when you spaced out.... I know what you might be thinking your friend Daniela might take Evan from you.... I think that to but what ever happens don't be mad at Evan he never had a girlfriend before so your his first so don't let what happened last time happen again..." Jon said "How do you know that?!" I said shocked and surprised he found out so soon... "I can read your face expression and plus I don't like her because I haven't seen her talk to you or hang out with you since you bumped into Evan..." "True but I know she wants to seem cool and want to steal Evan from me but I can't let that happen plus Christmas is almost here and I'm leaving to California for vacation also to see my parents...." I said "Oh... well that will be a problem for Evan..." Jon said "Why?" I asked "If your leaving for Christmas break he might think you just left forever and he will be left alone but if you want I can support him and Lui." Jon said, can Evan really worry about me Evan if Daniela is trying to take him away from me...

'I told you, just trust me and don't be mad at Evan for doing anything with Daniela just blame Daniela or tell Jonathan or Lui what actually happened '

"Yea that will help thanks Jonathan.." I said hugging Jonathan "Uh.... your welcome Y/n" Jon said stuttering

~Jonathan POV~

I can't lie I kind of liked Y/n a little when she bumped into Evan that day I wanted to tell her how I felt about her before Evan did but he obviously Evan told her his feelings first! But I mean while Daniela gets with Evan and Y/n doesn't know and she finds out I can try to be with her but for the mean time I have to act nice... "If your leaving for Christmas break he might think you just left forever and he will be left alone but if you want I can support him and Lui" I said explaining to her what will happen if she leave which is a good thing for me... "Yea that will help thanks Jonathan.." she said and hugged me... I wish it was more then a hugged I wish she kissed me... but I know it wont happen she loves Evan and Evan likes her... "Uh..... your welcome y/n" I said stuttering a little she let go and we went back to the cafeteria with the group, I kept an eye on Daniela making sure she doesn't touch Evan... "Hey Lui can I trust you on something?" I whispered to Lui "What is it?" he whispered back "We have to make sure Daniela doesn't touch Evan or take him away from Y/n, I talked to her told her you and I can protect Evan from Daniela" " Ok I'm in anything for Evan and Y/n to be together to be honest they make a good couple.." Lui whispered, that broke me a little because now if I get with Y/n then will that make us not the good couple? Ugh I cant think that right now...

Sorry if it was a bad chapter but who knew Delirious had a crush on you and Daniela your only true friend is now trying to take your boyfriend that you got back.... who know what will happen while your away for Christmas break?! I will see you in the next chapter! PEace!

-Jacki