mike pt.1💥

Warning: mild language

Word count: 1569

Your P.O.V

The pain overcame my body as I woke up to find myself in the woods wearing nothing but a hospital gown. I got up from the dirt and dust (hehe) myself, why was I doing in the woods. I don't even remember anything. I'm so scared and so cold.

I started to walk around the woods looking for shelter and food, I stumble across a little fort. "Castle Byers," I read. Well, it's not the best, but at least I have something to keep me warm. I grab a blanket and a pillow and started to sleep, still wondering where did I come from.

*time skip brought to by Fall Out Boy's Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)*

Mike's P.O.V

"Guys, guys, guys! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY FORT, OVER!" I heard Will exclaimed from his walkie. 

"You've got to be shitting me," Dustin said.

"What do you mean, it's probably your mom or Jonathan," Lucas said.

"Yeah Will stop freaking out, and Lucas you forgot to say over, over," I said.

"NO! IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE, I SAW A GIRL IN MY FORT! JUST COME NOW, OVER AND OUT." Will said.

"Mom! I'm going to Will's house for a while, I'll be back." I yelled.

"Alright, sweetie, be safe." She replied.

I got my bike and rode to Will's house. It seems that the other guys were here. "Alright, what's the problem, Will?" I asked. Will shushed me and point to the random girl sleeping peacefully. I swear I felt my heart beating faster than it should.

"Well, what should we do? I mean, she probably ran away from home." I questioned. 

"Then why is she wearing a hospital gown?" Lucas asked, pointing the fabric.

"Guys, shut up! Look, she is waking up!" Will exclaimed.

Your P.O.V

"Guys, shut up! Look, she is waking up!" I heard. 

I woke up to four boys staring down at me with confused looks. I got startled and backed up from them. 

"Don't. Hurt. Me." I mumbled.

"We are not going to hurt you, don't worry." One of the boys replied, he had his hand out signalling me to come out.

They backed up to give me space. I came out and stared at them. As soon as I came out, the boys were bombarding me with questions and concerns.

"Who are you?" The dark boy with a bandana asked.

"Where are you from?" The boy with the weird haircut asked.

"Why are you wearing a hospital gown?" The boy with really curly hair asked.

"What's your name?" The tall boy in the striped shirt asked. 

"I don't know.  I replied. "I don't remember anything."

"Hey, that's okay, we'll find your family and get you home." He replied.

*time skip brought to you by Tora Helene singing the song that was playing at the snowball*

Mike's P.O.V